Trapped Pt.1

Denis POV.

     I'm now in drama club. Why am I here? Well my mom force me to be in this club other than the basketball club. I'm a type of sport student but drama? Hell nah! The president of the drama club is giving a speech to us on what we have to do. It's boring so I didn't hear anything. Then everyone separate to other places. I don't know what I have to do so I just sat in one place. " Uhm Denis? Didn't you have to get some paints and other decorations from the storage room? " I heard Sub ask me. " Wait me? " I ask. Sub nods. " With Corl." Sub said walking toward Alex.

     " Let's go Denis. " Corl walk toward me. I give him the look of 'what?'
" Come on. I know you don't like drama club but you get to change to basketball club next year. " He said crossing his arms. " I'd rather die miserable than be in the drama club." I said. " Just get up and let's go get some supplies. " He grab my right hand and pull me. I'm impressed. He have that many energy to pull up someone as big as me. I followed him to the storage room lazily. The room is pretty far. It's at the back of the school so it took us almost 20 minutes to get there. When we're there I open the door and turn the lights on. " What did we need again? " I ask Corl. " We need paints and some other decorating stuff such as glitters." He said.

     " Okay then. Get in. " I said a sI walk in. I found some paints in buckets and Corl found couple of ribbons,glitters and some other stuff. " Let's get out quickly. I heard that the door sometimes can't be open from the inside." I said. " Okay. " He said. Were walking toward the door. Since it's windy and cold the strong wind blew the door,making it closed shut.
" What the-- " I put down the supplies and turn the door knob but it's stuck. " Oh no-- don't tell me-- " Corl said.
" We're trapped- " I said. " Dang I hate this storage room's door!! " Corl yell.
" Relax. Maybe Sub and the others might go search for us. " I said as I find some empty space in the room and sit down. Corl sat down across the room,hugging his own knees.

     I think it has been one hour since we're trapped in here. I noticed that Corl have been shivering . " You okay Corl? " I ask. " T-the weather t-today is windy and c-cold. I-I'm c-cold. " He stutter as he hug himself tighter.
" Come here." I said as I expand my arms. " W-what?! What do you think you're doing?! " Corl yell. " Look. the only way for you to stay warm is stay close to something warm. And I'm warm enough. " I said. " F-fine " he scoot closer to me as he blushed. He sat down next to me and put his head on my chest. I wrap my hand around him and bring him closer. " T-thanks." He mumble. " Anytime. Cutie~" I smiled. He blushed and closed his eyes. I'm assuming he's tired. He start to snuggle his head deeper into my chest. He is a cutie.

Set done. I just remembered
' drama club ' then bam! This idea went in! The idea drama club and trapped mixed up. Next chapter?

⭐Alexander⭐