Phantom Thief Pt. 3

Corl POV.

     I quickly ran out of the main hall. Now we're in a hall where there is a lot of doors. " There! " Alex said as he point to a golden door that just shut close. I nod and walk toward the door. The moment I open the door I see Denis and his assistant standing near the balcony. " You can run away first Alex. I will be behind you. " I said . Alex nod and quickly disappear.
" Give me the play button! " I tell as I shut the door behind me. " Maybe-- no. " He said as he grin. He signal something to tell his assistant.

     His assistant nod and jump off the balcony. " Now-- where are we? " Denis said smirking. " Give that play button!! " I tell and this time I run toward him. I tried to snatch the play button off his hand but he's too high. I kept losing. I accidentally pushed him, which makes him fall onto the floor and me on top of him. I blushed , by the fact that were inches away. His right hand are on my waist and my hands are on his chest. The door suddenly swung open revealing cops standing there with guns aiming on us. " Put your hands on the air and drop any weapons you have!! " They yell. They pull the trigger and start to shoot us. Denis quickly grab my and avoid the bullets.

     I'm impressed. He knows how to dodge things like that very well. " See you later! " Denis said as he bring me and jump off the balcony. We landed on top of a blue plane. " Wha-- how?!" I yell. " Duh. We make miracles. " He laughed. " Now give me that! " I snatch the play button off of his hands. " Fine take it. Cutie~~ " He whisper into my ears as he walks off. I then heard someone jump behind me. I turn around and see Alex. " Oh hey Alex. " I said. " You like him " Alex said simply. " S-shut up! Here I got the play button." I said as I hand him the play button.

This chapter is messed up...Welp ! Imma beat the crap out of my enemy! I love you all ! Peace and buh-bye!

⭐Alexander⭐