Art Kid Pt. 1

Corl pov.

I was taking art class in my high school for years. I always wins all the art competition. My arts is the best of all. Today we have a new student in the class. "Class. I introduce you Denis Kopotun. Please welcome him here." my teacher said. I look at him and he's pretty high for a student. I mean, he is way higher that my teacher. "Mr. Kopotun, you may sit next to Mr. Welsh there. You might learn skills from him." she says as she points at the vacant seat next to me. He nods and walk over to his own seat. He put down his book bag near him and sat down. "So. Whats your name?" he ask all of sudden. I jumped a bit. "m.. me?" I ask. He nods. "Oh, my name's Braden Welsh. I was given the nickname Corl." I smiled. "Wow. Cool nickname." he smiled. I felt something that makes me nervous with him. I mean we just met. I can't like him. He must be straight. "Okay class, so today we will draw scenery. So you have to bring your tools and your drawing block." she said. I got excited when drawing scenery. They are pretty. I quickly get my tools and my drawing block. When were all done, the teacher told us to walk in a line to the school garden. We all walked there. Each of us sat separately to get ideas. I sat near my friends but I see Denis sat really far away from us. He look so focus.

So next chapter to finish is The Opposite of Us Pt. 2. I have my last big exam of the year is in 2 to 3 more weeks. Anyway I wanna publish my Random Drawings by ⭐Walker⭐ Bye! Oh and the art above mad by me. Its just in low quality and low lighting. Bye!

⭐Alexander Walker ⭐