I Will Protect You Pt.2 Dorl

Denis pov.
It was Tuesday morning, the sky is blue and I just chilling outside under a tree reading fan fiction on my phone. Corl came at me and sit beside me, trying to look what I was reading. "gah! C.. Corl! Nothing to see here!!" I quickly turn off my phone before he can see it. "whaaaaa... Denis! Whatcha reading??" He say trying to get my phone. "N.. Nothing!" I say blushing. "uhuh?.." he start to crawl to me and sit in front of me between my legs. I was blushing wildly. Then I start to make a move. I pulled him and kissed him. He start to enjoy it and snaked his arm around my neck. We pulled away and stared each other. "denis...." he said at me wanting more. I pick him up and kissed him. I bring him to my bedroom and pinned him on my bed. I kissed him again and start to kiss his neck. Then I got to his collar. "you may need some rest corl" I said walking to the kitchen. Corl just laying on my bed rolling around. I cooked corl his favourite food. Corl came into the kitchen and eat the food as soon as I put the plate down. Minutes later I finished my food quickly and washed them. Corl still eating his food slowly, enjoying them. I just sit there and stare at him. "D... Denis is something wrong??" he looked up and blushed. "nothing.. I just like to stare into your eyes. " I said smiling. Corl blushed wildly. "T... Thanks......" he said smiling. I grab corl hand softly and bring him to the living room. We cuddle together until corl fell asleep on my shoulder.

(sorry for dis im out of idea help me by comment your ideas plzzzz
Well boiii wolfies luv yeaaa alll!!!)

~alexander~