Alpha Black wolf & White Wolf~ Powers~pt. 4

Denis pov.

It was like almost 1 pm.. Me and corl is sitting in the living room playing with our tails and ears. While in the other hand, sub and alex is playing roblox inside my room. "wanna watch TV I'm bored..." corl said swinging his tail. "sure since I have nothing to do!" I replied to him. Corl turn the TV on and we see a man in a white lab coat and he is at lab. I fell backwards because the man just showed up like that. "hi denis and corl.." the man said. "what do you want?!?! You almost give me a heart attack!!!" I said getting up. "well sorry that is the only way that I can tell you in private." the man said. "kay what do you want??" corl said. "firstly, I need your two friends the name is sub and alex." the man said. "on it!!" corl said getting up and run to my room. "is it important mystery man??" I ask him. "just call me Dave and yes it is. You and your friends have like a power." Dave explain to me. "wow I never expected that..." I said simply. Soon corl, sub and alex walked into the living room and sit with me. "who's this guy??" alex ask. "the name is Dave" I said relaxing. "ok!! So.... You all is special because you have a dragon powers and one of you is stronger" Dave said looking at the paper at his hand. "first is alex.. He is the High Guardian Dragon. You have other form but it is a mystery form so it could be any dragon type." Dave said showing how the dragon looks and the elements.

"sweet!!! Four elements!! "alex said in excitement

"sweet!!! Four elements!! "alex said in excitement. ( I know.... I get the photo from my game cuz it have cool dragon soooo yea..... Next!!!!!! ) " next is sub.... Sub you have the High Fennir Dragon. And you have other form and it is mystery form. " Dave said showing another photo.

"yay four elements too!!!!! "sub said jumping

"yay four elements too!!!!! "sub said jumping." third is corl, you have the High Priest Dragon. Again four elements. " Dave said showing the information's.