Alpha Black wolf & White Wolf ~Sublex~ Dorl Pt. 2

Denis pov.

I wake up.. Just doing my morning routine... Im bored today.. Nothing to do... Maybe I can invite sub and alex over! Sub told me that he liked alex the arctic wolf. While alex told me that he liked sub too the werewolf. I need to get them together... Butt... Howwww.... Corl wake up and just stare at me. I looked back at him confused. "Is there something wrong??" I ask him. "nothing... Just wanna snap you out from thinking. Btw what r u thinking about?" corl ask smiling. "my friend sub and alex liked each other ." I said. "hey! I know alex and sub their are my friends too!!" corl said in excitement. "wow they never wanted to introduce you to me.." I said. "I have a plan! We invite them over to your house and watch romance movies. Then we leave both of them alone in the living room!!" corl suggested. "great idea! You text alex and I text sub." I said to him.

Time skip till they finish text sub and alex....

Sub pov.

Denis texted me and invited me over to his house. He told me that alex is gonna be there either. Im nervous to see alex. I have a huge crush at him. His white ears match his eyes and shirt. I can't stand of his cuteness. He is pure white mixed with purple. I think I can confess to him. I get dressed and drove to denis's house. When I arrived, alex arrived at the same time as me. Me and alex get to the front door together and knocked. Denis open the door and greet us. I see corl stand behind denis. "oh! Denis you already know corl! I thought to introduce him to you but I always forgot" I said scratching my head. "heh no need.. I found him get bullied by our tribe sooo yea~~~" denis explain to me. "let's go in! I wanna watch some movies!!!" alex pushed us in. Denis and corl are sitting together and cuddling. I know that denis will found someone. They look cute so together!!!! We watched a romance movie. Soon denis and corl stand up. "excuse us! We need to go to the kitchen and grab some food brb!" corl said give a wink at denis. "okay!" alex continue to watch the movie. Denis and corl go into the kitchen and leave me and alex sitting together. I make a move and get closer to alex. He seems don't care. We made to the kissing sense and I was thinking to confess to him. "alex... Can I tell you something??" I ask him. "s... sure.... What is it??" alex said blushing. "I...... I.... L.... Liked..." I can't even finish my sentence. Alex grab my cheek and stare into my eyes. Im very surprised. I blushed real red. Alex kissed me passionately and very long. I melted into the kiss and bring alex closer. I heard someone laughing. We pulled apart and look over at the kitchen doorway. Denis and corl laughed and then fall down. "yay sub and alex together!!!!!!" corl yell. "how much did you see!?!?!?!" I ask surprised. "from the starting..." denis said pulling corl up. "heh but you not as cute as us!!" alex said hugged me. "no you're not!! It was us!!" denis and corl said together. We ended up in an argument. I suggested a competition in pairs. It was........

Hah!!! Cliffhanger!!! Hate me so much heh!!!! Well I need to save some for the next chapter sooooooooooo yea...... Bye love ya!!! Almost forgot...

Here is meh twins!!!! Hoiiii!!!!!!!! ❤ 💙 💚 💜

~alexander~