Homeschool Pt. 1

Corl pov.

I walk home with pain in my body. This is like my thousand time I got bullied. I unlock the door house and walk in. My mom walk up to me. "Braden are you okay? Did they bully you again?" she hold my shoulder. "I got punched all over my body then got shoved into my own locker." I hold my waist as a pain shot trough me. "Braden I have no choice then to get you homeschooled. I don't want to see you hurt" my mom smiled. "As long as Im far from the bullies...." I smiled a bit. I walk to my room to look at my bruises. I put my bag on the floor and stand in front of the mirror. I took off my shirt and see my body almost full of bruises. " I hope Casey is here.. She will help me right now.." I sigh. Casey is my sister but she go to collage and left me and my mom. My dad have a business in the city. I walk over to my bed and plop down. I slowly start to fall asleep.

Denis pov.

Im on my phone scrolling trough my Twitter while take a sip on my coffee. My phone goes off. I answer the call. "Denis kopotun here. What can I help?" I put down my coffee. " hello, can you teach my son at home? He is homeschooled because always get bullied." she said. "I can. Start tomorrow?" I ask. She agreed. "I will send you his profile." she hung up. I receive a message from her.

~profile~

Name: Braden Welsh
Age: 18 years old.
Reason: always got bullied

I look over at his picture and he look nice. He even the same age as me! I can get friend! I turn off my phone and finish my coffee. I put the empty cup into the sink and start to do my daily routine.

~skip till he done doing his daily routine and night time ~

I look over at the clock and it is 10 pm. I better go to sleep or else tomorrow I don't have energy to work. I walk toward my room to change my clothes. I threw all of my clothing (well except boxer) and wear a pjs. I always like to sleep with bare chest. I lay down on my bed and soon fall asleep.

Wth brain?!?! Only 400 words!!!Imma slap you so hard that you gimme more idea!! So guys. How's the new chapter? We almost at 40 chapters. Soooo happy!!! If I see books that has 40 chapters above I totally gonna read em. Anyway bye!!! ❤ 💙 💚 💜

💜 Alexander 💜