Killer Yandere Pt. 2

Riiinngg!!!

The last school bell rang. Corl quickly pack his items into his bag and left the class earlier than he do. Usually he would leave the school with Denis, but someone want's to meet him. He decide to leave Denis going home alone. He thought his friend would never follow him... But.... Denis did follow him...

Corl pov.

I ran to the back of the school and then toward the cherry blossom tree. I see that the people that want to meet me here is nowhere to be found. "well that means I arrive early." I breathe heavily. I start to calm myself and walk toward the tree. I lean against the tree and slowly catch my breath. "Hello." I jumped by the voice. I quickly turn my head and see a girl. She look a bit.. Creepy. "uh.. Hi. Are you the one who put the note under my desk?" I ask. "Yes, indeed." she said. "what's your name? Sorry for asking that, but I never seen you around." I said. "My name is Ayano Aishi." she said. "oh okay. So what did you what to tell me?" I ask. "I liked you.. Will you be my boyfriend, Senpai?" she look at me. "I... Uhh.." I look at her. "Braden!!! No!" I  heard a familiar voice. I turn around and see Denis, breathless. "Denis? What are you doing here?" I ask, looking at his red face. "Don't.... She... Is the murderer! She is the one who murdered those girls in our school!" Denis yell walking a little closer to me. "No! It's not me! See?!" Ayano said. Soon a sharp bloody knife fall down. "W.. What?!?!" I yelled as I backed up. "Braden.. Please.. Let me say something to you..." Denis said. I look at him straight in the eyes. "I actually... Liked you.... Not those girls.." he said. "R.. Really?" I ask. He nods. I quickly run toward Denis and hug him tightly. He hug me back. "Well.. Well.. Looks like I have to take my Senpai using the hard way..." Ayano said as she pick up the knife and slowly, walking toward me and Denis. Denis picked me up and start to run out of the school. When we arrive at the school gate there is police cars there, surrounding the gate area. We run toward a police officer. We stand behind them. "Put down the weapon Ayano Aishi!! We got you now!!!!" a police officer yell. She stop there and about to run but the police officers pin her down. They took away her weapon and bring her into the car. They took her to the jail. They share a loving and passionate kiss right there.

Denis and Corl lived together as a couple. They live happy without anyone in their way.

⭐🔪 Alexander Walker 🔪⭐