Homeschool Pt. 3

Corl pov.

I get ready and put on my white shirt and a black skinny jeans. I wore my glasses as well. After I done I ran downstairs toward denis. But suddenly I tripped forward. Denis caught me and hold me. "you okay?" he ask. I nod. I stand up straight and say thank you to him. "no problem. I don't wanna see you hurt." he smile. We walk out of the house.

~minute of driving they arrive at the grocery shop~

Denis pov.

When we walk in there is many people. It is really busy today. "so corl. Go take what we need and what you want. I'm gonna find the rest of it." I said to him he nod and walk to the veggies section. I pick some vegetables and fruits for us. When I'm done I wanna walk to the tinned food section but then I heard someone talk. "oh look here! There is a little bird wander around alone! Maybe he wanna feel pain on his cheek this time!" says a guy. "S.. Stop!! G.. Go away!" corl scream. I can't take it anymore. I walk into the section and look straight at the guys eyes. "Leave him alone." I said madly. "pshh! You don't even know him. Plus he's a wimp." he laughed. I grab the guys hoodie collar and hold them up. "If I see you did that again to him, I will make sure you suffer to death." I grip his collar tighter. He push me as he fall down. He stood up and pat his clothes. "fine! But I will not let this all slide!" he says as he walk away. I turn my head to corl. "you okay?" I ask. He hug me tightly. "I.. Im f.. Fine.. Thanks." he thanked. I smiled and brush his hair.

Guyyyssss!!! August is almost here and there is 2 special thing in that month!!! Oh boi I can't wait!! Anyway thx for staying here! Bye peeps!!

⭐ Alexander ⭐