1.3

he watched from afar.

how the boy went to her table and asked to be her friend.

there was a feeling of jealousy in him.

still she wasn't his girlfriend so he had no right to interfere.

he didn't even have the courage to speak to her because everyone else avoided her.

he was lee taeyong, one of the most popular boys in school after all.

yet that boy had the nerve to touch the girl's hand.

he didn't realize he had been glaring at winwin this whole time until one of his friends called him.

"what's wrong with you today? you don't seem like yourself." it was jaehyun, he was best friends with taeyong.

"that girl. who is she?" teayong asked pointing to y/n.

jaehyun froze when taeyong asked about her.

taeyong was a playboy who was famous for breaking the hearts of many girls.

jaehyun never cared who taeyong played with but there was no way he would let taeyong have y/n.

"i don't know." jaehyun replied blandly.

he felt guilty because he greeted her every morning she walked passed his house but at school, he was too shy to talk to her.

"how about the boy?" taeyong asked.

jaehyun didn't like that winwin was talking to y/n either and desperately wanted to know who he was.

"don't know either."
jaehyun and taeyong both watched as winwin was all friendly with y/n.

she looked a bit uncomfortable but eventually began to warm up to him.

*****

"what classes do you have after lunch?" winwin asked excitedly.

"um, i have history, p.e., science, and math left." y/n told him even though she didn't know why he wanted to know.

"great! i have those classes too. i'm so happy we'll be classmates now.
i actually just transferred from china and today is my first and last year i guess." winwin told her.

"wow. your korean is really good." y/n complimented.

"really? that's a relief because i learned just for you." he whispered.

y/n didn't take it seriously but she was glad he enjoyed his first day here.

after lunch, winwin and y/n walked to class together.