5.9

"i want you to turn me in. i know i committed a lot of crimes and got away with it under the reason of insanity. i only want to be by your side for one more time because i know you will never love me."

"if me being far away can make you happy, then i am willing to go to prison or die."

he earnestly spoke in his deep voice.

"....." y/n had no words for this male. even now, she had no idea what his name was but the male seemed to know what she couldn't recall.

"alright, i'll fulfill your request." the girl replied since he was asking her to do it. maybe this was the best punishment for him.

the male took out the key from his pocket and began to unshackle the chains restraining y/n.

before he could open all of them, sirens were heard from outside. the police had arrived and found them, all according to y/n's plan.

despite hearing the police, the male remained calmed and instead forced a smile.

"you're really smart. i knew you would be the end of me." he stated, releasing her.

y/n simply stood up, looking at the male before her. he was handsome, yet had a tired look on his face.

the first time he ever saw her again was when she went to the hospital. that time, her foot was seriously injured and he really wanted to run up to her but he was in a wheelchair and there were multiple nurses watching him.

he was being transferred to a new asylum after he was found guilty of murdering his own mother.

upon seeing his first love, and sister, he planned to leave the hospital. on one of the nights, he successfully escaped his room and returned home. ever since then, he watched
y/n, wanting to approach her but he couldn't face her yet.

he was also the one who sent her the love letter and sneaked into her school just so he could see her.

"accompany to the police." he held out his hand, giving her a sincere smile.

yes, he was obsessed with his own sister but he felt guilty for killing his own mother. he was a monster, but seeing the person he loved living happily made him rethink his life.

"if we had known the truth, maybe i wouldn't have became like this." he sighed, letting tears fall down.

*****
who is he?!
i'm killing y'all with all these cliffhangers 😂😂😂