5.1

"so, jisung is missing?" haechan asked once again to make sure he wasn't hearing things.

"yes dummy." mark scolded the younger boy.

"i don't know why anyone would take him though. we aren't even rich so it can't be for a ransom." y/n expressed, trying to think of why they went missing.

"is it a stalker?" taeil questioned and the girl nodded.

"i think their target is me. by holding my family as hostage, they would want me to go to them." you came to this conclusion because with the love letter, it had to be the same person.

"sorry, it was my fault since you came to my house." winwin apologized but you shook your head.

"it wasn't your fault. i went there willingly since you were sick so please, don't blame yourself." y/n tried to persuade him so he wouldn't blame himself.

"we have no idea who it is except for the height." taeyong spoke up, making everyone look at him.

ten's eyes lit up,

"is he tall or short?"

"tall." jaehyun answered, coming out from the kitchen. everyone was gathering in his living room. the doors and windows were all locked.
with so many people, the kidnapper would not dare to come in.

"about 6 feet tall." you added to be more specific.

"only jeahyun and i are at least 6 feet though right?" doyoung looked at the others.

"exactly. so it couldn't be one of us since everyone else is shorter than us. we were both at winwin's." jaehyun set the snacks on the table.

"someone tall......" yuta tried to think of who was tall.

"ah! how about that boy who asked you to take a picture for his team?" he blurted, causing everyone to look at him weirdly.

"you saw that?" y/n remembered that everyone else was inside so how could he have known?

"i walked out just as you were taking it so i saw you." yuta explained in case anyone suspected him.

"anyways, he was very tall right? could it be him?" yuta asked and you remembered yugyeom.

"he was tall, but i don't think it's him. he looked very shy." you didn't think it was yugyeom because he was very sweet.

while the guys were trying to think of more suspects, your phone dinged.

who could be texting you at this time? the only numbers you had was everyone in this room, your grandma and jisung.

you checked it and it was from an unknown number.

"who is it?" taeyong asked soflty, as everyone went silent.

"unknown. i think it's the stalker."

as you suspected, it was the kidnapper.

unknown:
good evening love,
i'll be meeting you soon.

y/n:
who is this?

unknown:
that's a secret!

haechan snatched your phone and started to text the person.

y/n:
frfr, if you don't
bring back grandma
and jisung, imma
kill u

unknown:
that doesn't sound
bad at all 😊

y/n:
fuc off boi.
i don't want ur
thirsty ass.
foh!

unknown:
unless u want ur bro
n granny to die

y/n:
wat the f do u want?

you retrieved your phone from the mischievous boy and read what the stalker texted.

unknown:
i want you to
love me. let's get
married and have
lots of kids~

y/n:
u r so weird n creepy.
tell me where u are.
i'm going to go
to u.

unknown:
i'm not dumb. if i tell u
my address, u'll tell the police.
so, u have to come alone.

y/n narrowed her eyes at his message. did that mean he wasn't aware that she already informed the authorities?

y/n:
i won't do anything
stupid like that.
i'll go to u.

unknown:
ok, come to this place
*random address *

upon seeing the address, everyone was ready to inform the police but y/n didn't want to risk the kidnapper harming her family.

she thought of a much better plan, telling them all to be patient.

*****
what do you think the plan is?