4.6

after winwin finished his tea he asked if y/n could sing him to sleep.

the girl looked taken aback by his request. she stopped taking vocal lessons years ago so her singing had deteriorated.

despite this thought, she didn't want to decline so she quickly poured a cup of tea for herself to help warm soothe and warm her throat.

after she felt she was ready, y/n began to sing *insert soft song/lullaby*.

winwin felt he was in a different world when he heard her sweet voice, which could melt the coming winter.
yes, it was exaggerating, but he really felt like so. y/n was surprised she still sound so good. maybe, it was from all the humming she would do when she thought of the good times with the boys.

outside the door, a certain male leaned against the wall, tears in his eyes.

"i thought i'd never hear that voice again."

it had been too long since he heard her sing. in the beginning, she didn't want to take the class but her parents wanted her to. after her first lesson, y/n came to like singing and often asked him for help. since he took them before her, his voice was already stable so he gave her tips on to sing better.

they often spent time singing or writing songs together after their lessons. he still kept those pieces until today so that he could remember him.

after the tragedy, she stopped taking the lessons and he didn't see her anymore.

moon taeil quickly wiped his tears as he heard footsteps coming. reminiscing about the past was too much for him. after so long, he found her again but because she changed so much, he didn't have the courage to approach her. once he saw she was starting to warm up to other people, he finally man up and talked to her.

however, he realized he wasn't the only one interested in her. he often hung out with mark so the younger male told him all about what had been going on in his life. in one of their get together, mark told him that y/n was his childhood friend and that he had always liked her.

taeil wasn't so surprised because he could tell from the way mark looked and smile at y/n, the boy must have had a crush on her.

taeil was the bigger person so he encouraged mark to pursue her. he tried to convince himself that being friends was fine but after hearing her sing for winwin, the old flame inside of him had been ignited.

he wanted to hear her sing not only for winwin but also for him. he was willing to put her happiness above his so whoever she chose to love, he was willing to accept.

"hyung, why don't you come play with us?" mark smiled as he suggested for taeil to play with the rest of them. they acted like the house was their own because winwin had unlocked the games for them.

taeil agreed as he smiled back and headed back to the living room.

*****

*Voting Section*

I want you guys to vote for which member you want to end up with and why based on the story so far.

I know, there hasn't been any interactions with some of the guys but that's coming up soon. I just want to see what you guys think.