1.6

"hey, look. isn't that the new foreign students?" a girl whispered as winwin and ten walked down the corridors with yuta and y/n.

"yeah, they're so cute!" another girl pointed.

"but look, why are they walking with those y/n?" the first girl asked.

"who knows. maybe they know each other. nobody talks to her because she's cold."

"yuta talks to her though."

"well they're in the same class, that's all. come on, let's get to class." the two girls walked to their next class.

"man, i don't wanna go to science! i'm bad at it." ten whined and winwin laughed at him.

*****

the bell rang and it was dismissal time.

"well guys, i have soccer practice so see ya!" yuta blew a kiss and exited the room.

"that guy's on the soccer team?" ten asked in disbelief.

"he's the captain too." y/n informed and ten gasped.

"do they have a basketball team?!"

y/n nodded as she put her books away in her bag.

"tryouts are a month from now if you want to join chittaphon."

"you bet i am! how bout you winwin?" ten looked at winwin next to him.

"i'm not good at basketball so i don't think so." the chinese boy replied shyly.

"come on now, you won't know if you don't try. y/n can come cheer for us!"
ten exclaimed and looked at the girl with hopeful eyes.

y/n wanted to refuse but they were so nice to her she agreed.

"i'll come, but i have to see if i have work or not." y/n told them.

"you work already?" asked ten and y/n nodded.

"that's amazing." winwin smiled.

"i have to go now so see you tomorrow." a smile appeared on y/n's face.

she hadn't said that in a long time.