"you know," his voice softened, as he took a seat next to y/n. he wrapped his arms around your shoulders, making you flinch.

y/n heard a low cry and looked at the male's face. why is he crying?

"i love you so much."

the female had no words to say except she wondered if he was bipolar.

"i missed you so much but i couldn't see you."

on the males' side, they were still trying to take in everything they heard.

jisung explained how both he and y/n never knew they had an older brother. their parents must have kept them in the dark because he brother fell in love with his own sister.

half-siblings having romantic feelings for one another was extremely taboo in society. it was basically incest so the older brother's mother tried to keep her son out of her ex-husband's family's life. she didn't want him to ruin their family because she promised y/n's father that she would not appear in front of his life again.

she didn't think his son would be so mentally unstable that he could kill her! only when she realized it was too late did she tell him the truth.

"every day and night, i ask the heavens, why did you have to be born as my sister?" he cried out, startling y/n as she was right next to him.

"it's not our fault we share the same father. we were both unaware so can you just stop all this?" y/n pleaded him softly. if he was indeed her half-brother, then he was indeed family no matter what.

"i'm begging you. i'll act as if none of this never happened. we can be a real family like you want." y/n thought this might be able to convince him but the male just continued crying his eyes out.

"all my life, i only wanted one person, but that person is unobtainable because she's my younger sister."

you wanted to comfort him despite him claiming he was a killer. this psycho needed to get help.

"y/n, can you do me a favor?" he stopped crying and asked politely.

for some reason, she nodded at his words.

*****
what do you think he wants?