4.1

after the picture was taken, y/n blushed after seeing how she looked.

"this came out really nice! send me it." yuta asked after seeing it. the coach told him he will and not to worry. he then asked yuta to take the group picture with him in it since last time he took it.

all the players on the team got together, smiled and yuta took the picture.

y/n smiled at him before excusing herself to leave.

"you're leaving already?" winwin asked and she apologized because she had things she needed to do. after telling him to tell the others she left, y/n exited the gymnasium.

outside, the team who her school played against were still waiting for their bus to come.
one of them saw her and called her.

"excuse me."

y/n stopped on her tracks and looked back.

"if you don't mind, could you take our group pictures?" he asked shyly as he looked on the ground.

the female nodded and he handed her his phone. his team lined up and everyone smiled with a few doing silly faces or poses. y/n took a few pictured for them and they thanked her for it even though she said it was no big deal.

the boy apologized again saying he forgot to introduce himself.

"sorry, my name is yugyeom, i forgot to tell you because i was really nervous earlier."

"it's fine. you guys played really well today." she complimented and he blushed a little before going back to his teammates.

y/n left and when they couldn't see her anymore, one of the older players laughed at yugyeom.

"dude, you didn't even ask her name." one of the players pointed out.

"jaebum hyung, not everyone is like you." yugyeom told him as their bus arrived.

"let's get going." another player said in a serious tone.

"mark, you don't gotta be all serious. i know we didn't win but we didn't lose either. it was a draw." the cheerful one whose name was bam bam reminded mark.

"he's right. we have more games in the future anyways." jinyoung, another player added.

*****
So this chapter was really short but I'm working on the other ones. Since it's break right now, I have a lot of time so look forward to that.