3.7

"today's our first game." ten said as he walked into the lunch room.

"really? that's great then. i can come today." winwin smiled as he followed behind.

"sup dudes!" yuta waved his hand, signaling them to join him.

y/n say across from him, reading a book.

she didn't notice the other two who had just entered because she was so immersed in the book.

ten told yuta to shush as he crept behind y/n.

yuta tried to hold on his laughter as ten grabbed y/n's shoulder, shocking her.

"ah!" y/n's book dropped onto the table.
she turned around and glared at ten.

the thai male was laughing his butt off as he took his seat. winwin couldn't help but laugh too along with yuta.

"you nearly scared me to death." y/n touched her heart that was beating fast.

"sorry. i won't do it again." ten crossed his fingers behind his back.

"my first game is today. can you please come?" he tried to make a puppy face, and y/n sighed.

"fine. i'm still mad at you for scaring me though."

"don't be so petty now." taeyong walked over and said.

"hey bro, what's good." ten did a handshake with taeyong, scooting over to let him sit.

the two were now on good terms after seeing each other so much in basketball practice. they both had a thing for sports and loved dancing and rap.

"where's jaehyun? i didn't see him." ten asked.

"oh he's getting his lunch." taeyong pointed to the lunch line and jaehyun was there.

"for real for real though, these lunches not even that good." ten complained about the food.

"well then bring your own." yuta showed him his bento that his mom made for him every morning.

"wow! you're so lucky. my mom just gives me money to buy fast food. i told her 'you tryna get me fat?'" ten said, causing the others to snicker.

"by the way. y/n, did you find out who sent you the letter?" yuta asked suddenly.

"a letter?" winwin stopped eating and looked at her.

"yeah.... it was sort of an anonymous letter."

"was it a love letter?!" ten exclaimed, thinking he should've wrote her one first.

"i thought it was yuta but he said it wasn't him."

"do you have it with you?" taeyong asked and y/n nodded.

"what are you guys doing?" jaehyun asked as
y/n took out the letter.
they all looked at him as if they were doing something wrong.

*****

Mis amores, I know I haven't been updating so please forgive me. School had been stressing me out. I have a test tomorrow so wish me luck! I studied hard for this test.

Thank you so much for all the support. I love reading your comments. Sometimes I want to reply but I don't want to give the story away you know?