6.3

"on november 16th, 2017, park chanyeol, a former patient of xx mental health center turned himself in after the abduction of his grandma, and half-siblings who will remain nameless. he has been charged with matricide but was found not guilty under reason of insanity. after transferring to xxxx mental health center, he escaped by killing his guards and nurses with miscellaneous weapons.

psychiatrists claim that park chanyeol suffers from borderline personality disorder. he will be put on trial for stalking, kidnapping, and homicide."

the news announcer was heard on the tv screen after haechan asked the name of y/n's brother.

although her name wasn't mentioned, the case was the one they had just solved so park chanyeol was none other than park jisung and park y/n's half-brother.

"park chanyeol is his name?" jisung tilted his head but then it made sense. they shared the same surname after all. it was common to have the same surnames but why didn't he think of that in the first place?

he'd met chanyeol when he was younger but never thought that this hyung would be related to him. it was really a shocker for the people who didn't know the truth.

"chanyeol used to be such a happy child. his father visited him regularly as a friend of his mom but his ex-wife didn't want to burden him so she told him it was better that he never knew who his dad was."
y/n's grandma lamented, thinking back to when park chanyeol was still stable.

*****
plot twist: yoda was the stalker all along

Mayang-yannie

your profile picture is perfect to describe how i feel writing this.