5.5

"why is it you?" y/n's eyes widened as she was stunned.

the person laughed, moving closer to the female. lifting their hands, they gently caressed her cheeks.

"yes, it's me. the one who adored you all these years. watched you from afar. i simply wanted you to notice me. even just one glance was a blessing for me."

y/n had no idea this person felt that way about her. in fact, she had only encountered them a few times. however, they never showed any hint of being interested so how was she supposed to know?

y/n felt as if she'd met this person before the short encounters but she couldn't remember anything.

"why are you so obsessed with me?" she questioned in a calm tone. if the person really liked her, they would not hurt her.

"why?" the person chuckled before reaching into their shirt pocket.

they took out a small picture, slowly revealing it to you. on the picture was two people.

y/n looked taken aback when her eyes fell upon the photo. it was an old one, but how could she be in it?

"t-that's me......" she whispered and heard the person laugh some more.

"that's right. you and me when we were younger. the times when we were so close, mutually in love and promised to get marry in the future.

those memories are fresh in my mind but you forgot all about them. i know you got into an accident so you were badly injured. i wanted to see you but my mom wouldn't let me. she was against me being with you."

y/n remained silent because everything the person said was not in her memories. did she lose all those said memories then?

"why are you only telling me this now? why not when i got better and help me regain my memories?" she managed to ask since the person claimed that she once loved them.

"my mom prevented me from leaving the house. don't worry though. i killed her so i could be with you." the person stated with a smile as if they didn't care they admitted their crimes at all.

y/n's eyes widened as she stared at this insane person. killing their own parents?! you felt your anger boiling because fate was cruel, taking your parents away when you didn't want them to die. yet, this trash could proudly say that they murdered their own mother?

"stop lying." you didn't want to believe it.

"why would i ever lie to you, my love?
we're family after all......"

*****
uh-oh, what does he mean by that?