3.9

y/n entered the full gymnasium, trying to find the others. she scanned around, and finally found doyoung waving at her.

"over here!" he called and she made her way to where he was along with most of the boys.

the game hadn't begun and people were still arriving.

"sit next to me." doyoung patter the empty seat near him.

"hello y/n." winwin greeted her with a smile.

"there's a lot of people, oh my goodness!" doyoung looked around.

"this school has over 3,000 students after all." yuta informed them.

"hey guys!" mark was walking to we're they say with taeil following behind.

"mind if we join you?"

"not a problem, the merrier the more." yuta said, not realizing he was wrong.

"you mean the more the merrier?" doyoung corrected him.

*****
everyone settled down as the players began to enter the court.

"haechan can't make it so i'm going to record it for him." mark stated as he turned his camera on.

"bruh look at ten." doyoung pointed out at the thai who was blowing kisses everywhere.

"taeyong looks so serious for this." mark laughed.

"wow, i just noticed how tall jaehyun is compared to him." winwin commented.

the opposing players entered the court as well.
they were from a smaller high school but had a really great team.

"omg. isn't that the school who has never lost a game before?!" doyoung exclaimed when he saw the players.

"this is tough for a first game. they're really good." yuta added.