2.6

it was after school and y/n got ready to go watch the try outs with yuta and winwin.

ten left earlier as it was announced for boys trying out for the basketball team to report to the gym.

"are you ready?" winwin asked softly as y/n finished putting her stuff away.

"yeah."

"then let's go!" yuta exclaimed putting his hands up in the air.

*****

"wow. so many people came to watch." yuta looked at the bleachers.

"where are we gonna sit?" winwin asked and a voice called them.

"over here, guys!" it was doyoung.

"doyoung!" y/n waved at him happily.

they sat in the seats doyoung had saved for them and y/n noticed taeil who was next to him.

"hi taeil." she bowed politely since he was older than her.

"where's mark?" doyoung asked and y/n tensed up at the mention of the boy's name.

"oh, he's trying out actually." taeil told them.

*****

mr. min, the coach began to speak on the microphone.

"ahem. i didn't expect this many people to show up when it's only tryouts but, i'd like if everyone is laid back today. also, since our captain is not here, our vice-captain, jaehyun will be filling in for him instead."

the girls were a bit disappointed but they cheered when jaehyun appeared in court.

"ah! jaehyun oppa look at me!" they screamed.

jaehyun was in his basketball uniform and he looked absolutely hot.

*****

the boys trying out came in the court and lined up alphabetically.

the girls in the audience cheered loudly while the boys sitting near them had to cover their ears.

"damn. my eardrums gonna break." yuta winced.

y/n wasn't cheering or smiling.
she just watched with an expressionless face.

mark scanned through the audience and his face lit up when he saw her.

he smiled and waved at her direction while y/n turned her head to the side.

"is something wrong? you don't look good." winwin asked in concern.

"no, i'm fine. thanks for worrying about me sicheng." y/n replied withba small smile.

*****
(a/n: i know nth bout basketball so i'm skipping it. sorry y'all so here's some pics and gifs to make y'all feel better.
don't forget to comment and vote.)

)