2.3

detention ended and y/n prepared to go home.

"see you tomorrow, y/n." winwin waved goodbye.

"detention is actually fun. we should be late more often." yuta joked.

"i agree. yutakoyaki." ten called him by his nickname.

"i'll visit sometimes!" haechan yelled as he got on the bus and waved goodbye to y/n.

"come to work so you can take my order ok?" doyoung patted her head.

"let's go hyung!" mark shouted at taeil who was just coming out the building now.

"see ya, y/n. try to remember me ok?" he said in english.

everyone else left until there was only y/n left with jaehyun and taeyong.

without saying a word to them, y/n was going to walk off for home, but a hand grabbed her wrist.

"wait." it was taeyong.

y/n looked at him with a poker face.

"yes?" asked the girl and taeyong looked at jaehyun.

"you're jaehyun's neighbor?" he asked and y/n nodded.

"yes, but why do you need to know?" y/n questioned and taeyong smiled in relief.

"that's great. then you should walk home with him. it's getting late and a girl like you shouldn't walk alone so walk with jaehyun ok?" taeyong said as he made jaehyun walk with y/n.

"let's walk together." jaehyun said as took y/n's hand in his.

*****

the mood was awkward the whole time as the two walked past many stores and houses.

neither party spoke a word.

"how do you know those boys?" jaehyun broke the silence with a question.

"you mean all of them?" y/n questioned back.

"yes, excluding taeyong hyung and i."

"well, who should i start with...."

"i'll start with moon taeil then.
he's a childhood friend who i took vocal lessons with. he can sing really well but we didn't communicate after i stopped taking class. i never knew he came to this high school because we went to different elementary schools."

"as for haechan, he's jisung friend so he visits our house sometimes. i've known him since he was a kid."

"i met yuta last year, when we were in 2nd year. we were in the same science class and got partnered up for a project. he's really funny and nice as well."

"as for ten, he moved to here last year and forgot where his house was so i helped him find his way home."

"i met winwin at a grocery store a few months ago."

"how about mark?" jaehyun asked and y/n stopped walking.

"i don't know him." she said coldly with no emotion in her voice.

"what will happen if your memories come back?"

"i never thought of it but hopefully it doesn't affect my present right now."
y/n said in a quiet and low voice.

she never wanted to go back to the way she was.

"sorry for asking you this. it makes me seem like a creep." jaehyun smiled and his signature dimples appeared.

"it's fine." y/n reassured him.

"well we're here." they were in front of y/n's house.

"thanks for walking me home." y/n thanked him asmnd entered her house.

jaehyun watched her and made sure she entered safely before he went to his own house.

"i'm home." y/n said loudly and jisung came out of his room.

"noona got detention?" he began laughing.

"yah. i was just late ok?" she defended.

"i saw you walking with jaehyun hyung. are you guys dating?" jisung asked changing the topic.

y/n stared at him seriously.

"is that a joke?" she asked and he sat down on the couch.

"ok.ok. gosh noona, i was just trying to tease you." said the younger brother as he turned on the t.v.

"you know, it's a good thing you don't have a boyfriend." he mumbled.

"granny wants you to have one though." he added as y/n went to her room and changed into casual clothing.

she just wored a simple t-shirt and some shorts.

she came out her room and jisung was on the couch with bags
of chips surrounding him as well as a bottle of coke.

"you are so unhealthy." y/n said taking the bag of hot cheetos from him and grabbing some for herself.

"well you're one to talk." jisung rolled his eyes as he opend another bag.

"what are you watching?" y/n asked as she looked at the t.v.

"the news.

it's about some underwear theif. their targets are high school girls. they say it's a boy but witnesses claim it's a girl. she steals other girl's uniforms along with their undergarments."
jisung explained and y/n remembered the day.

"jisung....."

"yes noona?"

"i'm a victim of that thief." she said and jisung nearly choked on his chips.

"what?! why didn't you tell anyone?"

"well they just stole my clothes. it's not a big deal. i got a new uniform already anyways."

"are you serious? that thief must be a pervert obsessed with girl's clothing." jisung warned.

"well no one has been harmed right?" y/n asked as the annoucer on the t.v. said something.

"while many high school girls have reported missing clothes, none of them have been attacked by the thief. even though there is no physical damage, we can't let the thief loose. stealing clothing is a violation after all."

y/n changed the channel to a drama and "descendants of the sun" came on.

"oh this drama is good." jisung said and y/n agreed.

***********

OMG THANK YOU GUYS FOR 600 READS AND 70 VOTES! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!
I'VE BEEN WORKING ON A NEW FANFIC SO I HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO WRITE THIS ONE BUT I'LL TRY TO WRITE MORE.