5.2

the address took 2 hours to get there by train or only 30 minutes by car. since y/n couldn't drive, she decided to call a taxi to go there.

"be careful." the boys told her, and they were reluctant about her going alone but she didn't want the stalker to find anything suspicious.

"wear this," doyoung gave you his sweater which was a bit big but it would keep you warm in the cold.

"and don't die on me." he warned with a serious face.

"this plan will definitely work, trust me." the female slightly punched his arm.

"your ride is here." haechan informed and escorted you to the car.

the taxi drove away to your destination and after paying the driver, the girl got off.

she stood in front of what seemed like a secluded neighborhood. she walked to the house number and stopped at the porch.

"is this where they live?" she wondered and smelled a strange scent coming from the house.

"sh*t!" y/n rarely cussed but after realizing that it was a sort of drug, she covered her nose and mouth with her hands. despite this, it was too late. she already inhaled enough for her to pass out.

*****
the person, seeing their crush unconscious before them picked the female up.

"at last......"

they smiled before bringing the girl to their room. to make sure she couldn't run away, the person chained her up.

thinking y/n was finally in his grasp, the person grinned triumphantly.

they were so ecstatic, they didn't realize jisung had already escaped from the house. of course, the person was blinded by their obsession and nothing else mattered.

jisung, who had managed to sneak out had no idea where he was and that y/n was in the kidnapper's hand. he had enough money on him so he took a taxi home. he planned on going to the police station to tell them what happened but thought y/n was probably at home worried, so he returned there.

*****
honestly, i suck at writing suspense.