4.9

as jaehyun and taeyong were getting ready for school, they heard sirens outside the house. jaehyun looked out the house and saw it still near y/n's house. confused, he called taeyong over.

"bro, check this out." he pointed worried.

"did something bad happen?" taeyong looked alerted and rushed out the front door. jaehyun followed after and the two saw the officers get out the car.

the officers walked over to y/n's house.

a bad feeling overcame both taeyong and jaehyun as they followed behind, seeing y/n open the front door.

her eyes were red and puffy from crying and the officers began asking what happened again without minding the others.

once she finished, the officers turned to taeyong and jaehyun since she mentioned that she was with them at a friend's house.

"are her statements true?" one of them asked to confirm. his badge said "officer kwon jiyong"

both nodded before jaehyun walked up to y/n and embraced her.

"it's ok, everything will be fine." he rubbed her back, reassuring her.

"we'll send out a search team. please come with us to the station." the same officer requested.

***
y/n entered the police station nervously. although she didn't do anything wrong, she felt it was partially her fault for not coming home earlier. then maybe this wouldn't happen.

they were her only family and without them, how could she continue to live?

jaehyun and taeyong also came along to the station. while jaehyun comforted her, taeyong pondered whether he should as well. in the end, when all three of them sat down, he reached out to her shoulder.

"don't worry, i'm sure they're alive."

y/n nodded while wiping away her tears. he really sounded sincere, totally different from when she first met him. the first time she met him, he have off an arrogant and cocky vibe.

"checking the cctvs, we saw a person wearing a black hoodie enter your house at 6:32 p.m. the face didn't show and we can't see if it's a male or female. however, it seems like the person is most likely male from the clothings."

kwon jiyong explained and y/n listened carefully to him. she watched the clip and had no idea on who it was.

"the person is estimated to be at least 6 feet, do you know anyone of those height?" kwon jiyong asked and you nodded. of course, it couldn't be any of them. amongst the people you hangout with, only jaehyun and doyoung were around 6 feet and it definitely wasn't them. both were at winwin's house so who could it be?

*****

Y'all thought it was Mark, Johnny or Jisung huh?

Anyways, I've been wanting to write another book, maybe an imagine or scenarios one. Would you guys read it if I do and request?