4.0

the players from the other entered and many girls screamed because they had really good looking players as well.

"ah! oppa, look at me!" one of the girls yelled as she took a video.

"damn, calm your tits down." her friend told her.

y/n sat quietly while other people were cheering for their school or the team they liked better.

"ok ten you bum. you better get it!" yuta was hyped for this game.

"ok you seriously need to stop. like stop yelling in my ears!" doyoung sassed at him.

"guys just let it go, he's having a good time." taeil told them.

"but the game ain't even start yet! all this yelling for what?" doyoung rolled his eyes.

"you guys please stop fight." winwin pleaded.

"yeah what he said." mark joined in.

the buzzer went off, indicating that the game was about to begin. the players lined up, getting ready.

the referee blew the whistle and the opposing team got the ball.

time skip cuz ya girl don't know anything bout basketball and she can't play it either.

the game ended with a draw: 32-32.
all the players played fairly without any tricks and were sweating right now.

taeyong grabbed water bottles for his teammates as the coach called them to get in line. after giving high fives to their other team to show good play, the players collapsed on the bench.

"that was so intense." ten stayed as he plopped down, drinking his cold water.

"tell me about it." jaehyun replied sitting next to taeyong.

"we did really good today." taeyong told his fellow players.

"hyungs!" mark called as he went over to where they were sitting. he was still recording everything and gave them a big smile along with a thumbs up. taeil and winwin followed him as they also congratulated the boys.

"good job!" yuta shouted from the bleachers.

y/n gave a smile at them for playing so well. she hasn't been to games for so long and it felt good coming with her friends. all her worries seemed to disappear when yuta grabbed her hand and dragged her down to the others.

her heart rate suddenly increased at his unexpected action. she hasn't felt such excitement in like forever.

"am i changing?" she asked herself mentally as he brought her to the boys who were busy taking groups pictures.

"hey were getting in too!" yuta exclaimed and pulled her into the players as mark said cheese.

y/n ended up tripping but yuta caught her in time. so, in the photo, the two ended up looking awkward with yuta trying to help her out.

Really Important: If you guys have seen the news, Shinee's Jonghyun has passed away and I am so depressed right now. I am actually crying as I type this. They said it was a suicide and I'm pretty sure we can all relate. Jonghyun was one of my first biases when I got into Kpop. His voice is like an angel's and I just want him to rest in peace. Even though so many people love Kpop, we don't realize that there are artists out there who are suffering. They are also humans and deserve a break. Please, help support Shawols who are devastated for his lost.