6.9

mark waited a decade for you, but he felt like he didn't deserve you as much as the others. unlike taeil, he left you by yourself, when you were in need of someone.

"taeil hyung can really sing!" haechan commented when he finished, in order to brighten up the mood.

"noona, do you remember when i first met you? you pinched my cheeks and called me "cute." you gave me the nickname "hyukie" since my real name was donghyuk. i really like the nickname, and i want to hear you call me that again." it was his turn to talk and hopefully strengthen your mind. positive complements were meant to make you feel better since you didn't receive them since no one used to talk to you.

"i hope when you wake up, you'll see how important you are to all the hyungs and i." he added, smiling at the female. after four days, she still showed no signs of waking up but haechan came up with an idea to hopefully get her up.

when mark and taeil were about to leave, haechan told them to go first because he still had things to tell you. they respected his actions and left although they were anxious about what he was up to.

after making sure mark and taeil weren't at the hospital, haechan sighed in relief because he had planned to do this since the second day.

"let's see if true love's kiss will work." he whispered and leaned closer to your face.

after your faces were inches apart, he stopped.

"what if i'm not her true love?" he asked himself but shrugged before sealing his lips with your lips.

y/n's lips were very soft, and it made haechan want to kiss her even longer.

he planned on just giving you a peck but now he was kissing you for five minutes straight and you still didn't wake up.

seeing as that clearly didn't work, haechan cursed himself for doing something so stupid. he left your room and pretended as if nothing happened. this was between himself and nobody was going to find out.

*****
next chapter is the last, before the endings so i had to give y'all some fluff.
omg donghyuck is so sneaky tho 😂😂