1.9

the boy refused to wake up was his mom called him down for breakfast.

"mark! wake up honey, we have to get paperwork done for your enrollment today."

he covered his ears with the pillow and his door opened to reveal his mom.

"mark, the school is the one y/n's currently attending." his ears instantly perked up at the mention of her name.

"y/n?" he sat up and his mom smiled before nodding.

"yes. her grandma visited me last week and suggested i put you in her school so you'd have a friend."

"will i get to see her?" he asked.

"of course. now get dressed and come down for breakfast."

*****

mrs. lee finished all the paperwork and mark was set to start tomorrow.

"you can go visit today to get used to the school." mrs. lee told him.

"alright. i wanna see y/n. it's been 10 years since we last seen each other. she must've gotten more beautiful." mark smiled thinking of the girl.

"i want to see her too but she has classes now son. don't start any trouble ok?" mrs. lee warned as she dropped mark off at school.

mark was amazed by the school.

he entered the building and there weren't students in the hall since lessons were in session.

he began to wonder off and explore the school.

"y/n where are you?" he asked himself in english.

as he wondered off, he ended up in an empty classroom.

"this is so boring. i wanna see her." mark muttered as he took out his phone. he was sitting by the window and noticed students outside in the field.

"must be p.e." he commented and his eyes widened as he laid them on a familiar girl.

she was taller and more curvy than the last time he saw her and her hair had grown longer but it was her.

"y/n." he smiled and quickly took a picture of her.

"i finally get to see you again after a decade." his heart was racing just by looking down at her.

her class was playing soccer and she was a midfielder for her team.

mark also noticed a boy who was a spectator cheering for y/n.

he didn't like that.

"do they know each other?"

"is he her boyfriend?"

a million questions popped up in his head but he tried to shake them away.

"no, he's just a classmate." mark told himself.

he watched as y/n kicked the ball and scored a goal for her team.

"you're still awesome as before." he whispered and he heard the door opened.

mark turned and another boy entered, looking surprised after he saw him.

"who are you?" the boy asked.

"i'm mark. i'm starting classes tomorrow, and you?" mark replied and asked.

"i'm taeil, a 3rd year." the older boy held out his hand to shake.

"your korean is a bit..." taeil pointed out.

"ah, that's because i just moved back from canada. i was born there actually." mark told him.

"no wonder." taeil smiled and mark shook his hand.

"what are you doing here?" mark asked as taeil threw a soda can at him.

"to observe someone." taeil looked down at the soccer match.

"your crush?"

"you could say that. she's my muse."

"you like to sing?" mark questioned.

"yes, i've been taking vocal lessons since i was young."

"cool! i love rapping too man!" mark exclaimed.

"we're gonna be great friends." taeil smiled at the younger male.

"by the way, who is the girl you're watching?" mark asked curiously as he opened the soda and gulped it down.

"that's a secret." taeil put his index finger over his mouth.

*****

OMG I've just released this book for a week and it already has around 180 reads.

For real?!

I d.a. thought nobody was gonna read it.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

Don't be a silent reader.

Show your support for this book by voting and commenting! 😂❤❤❤😜