3.0

prepare yourself for a long ass chapter.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
8th grade year

y/n was finally starting 8th grade, and wasn't very excited about it.

her parents just passed away last year and she was the only one who survived the accident.
at that time, jisung and g/n were at home.

y/n was devastated and blamed herself for their deaths, which is why she changed after the accident.

she used to be a very cheerful and outgoing girl who loved to talk a lot.

however, her world changed when she lost her mom and dad.

she became more serious and less attentive to her surroundings.

the girl got rid of her old personality.

she didn't give her teachers anymore attitudes and focused on her grades.

she didn't talk to anyone anymore and distanced herself from everyone, aside from her family of course.

she was more nonchalant.

*****

it was a regular school day and y/n walked to school with jisung.

during homeroom, the teacher announced that there was a new student.

y/n didn't really care but when she looked up at the person her eyes met with their's.

the new girl looked at y/n intently.

a smile formed on her face as she introduced herself. the boys were whistling at her but she didn't respond.

"my name is yoo jungyeon and i just moved to seoul. please take care of me." she introduced.

the girl had short hair and seemed very boyish even though she wore the female uniform.

after that, the teacher told her to sit next to the only empty seat, which happened to be next to y/n.

jungyeon had a smiled on her face the whole time as she sat down next to the girl.

"hello." she whispered but y/n ignored her and continued doing her work.

"i like you." jungyeon said and y/n froze.

"pardon?" the girl raised an eyebrow.

jungyeon took out a sheet of paper and wrote something on it.

after finishing, she handed it to y/n.

y/n reluctantly opened it and read it.