4.8

when y/n returned home, the lights were off which caused her to think her grandma and jisung were already asleep.

since she went to winwin's house, she asked her grandma to pick jisung up in her stead.

she was a bit tired so she went to her room. after changing, the girl went straight to bed unaware of the dangers coming her way.

***
"my dear y/n. i've waited so long, i can't hold myself back anymore." the person kissed a photo of the girl. their whole room was filled with custom made pictures of her. even the pillows and blankets had y/n's face on them.

"you would have been mine if it weren't for that b*tch jungyeon." the person stabbed a knife into a really old picture of the two girls. the knife ended up on jungyeon's face, since they hated her so much.

"even after she's gone, i still can't have you. now, those boys have taken your attention away." the person began crying, thinking of how they were always with her.

"i want to kill them!" the person threw the knife across the room, making it stick on the wall. they had waited years for y/n. how could they just let you fall in love with someone else? you had to be theirs, not anyone else.

"i met you before all those bastards and yet, you can't remember me? why? i'm the one who loves you the most. i can do anything for you!"

"you're crazy!" jisung yelled at the person, catching their attention.

the person heard this and turned to look at the tied up young boy. his words made them angry, but he was y/n's brother so they didn't dare to physically hurt him.

"shut up! i love y/n to the point where i can give up my life for her."

jisung scoffed. how could he believe someone like this was his sister's friend?

"i'm telling you. you won't get away with kidnapping." jisung warned but the person started to laugh loudly.

"then how come your grandma didn't notice? she was so easily fooled. i didn't want to do this but i had no choice. only you can help me get rid of those pests!" the person pointed to pictures of all the boys who y/n had gotten close to.

"they shouldn't have befriended her. when she was aloof and cold to everyone, things were much better. i didn't have to worry about her liking anyone because even if she didn't love me, at least knowing she didn't like someone else was comforting."

jisung shook his head in disappointment. disgust was the only word to describe how he felt about this person. his sister wasn't even dating anyone and they already went yandere on her? this person was messed up in the head!

however he still needed to get out of here. the person had knocked him out so he didn't know where he was.

"if you let me go, i can teach you how to get my sister." he proposed since it seemed like a good idea.

the person walked closer and sat in front of him.

"i'm not letting you go until you help me get rid of those guys."

"why me? can't you do it yourself?"

the person grinned at him.

"unless you want your grandma to die."

jisung narrowed his eyes at them.

"where's my grandma?" his voice had an intent to kill. this person dared to threaten him with his grandma's life?!

"she's safe. at least for now."

***
y/n's heart was filled with worry when she woke up. a bad feeling took her over and she ran to jisung's room.

it was empty.

"no......."

she checked her grandma's room as well and no one was there.

"where did they go?"

y/n didn't want to think negative but if they weren't coming home, they should've texted her.

"it was my fault......" she muttered and collapsed on the floor.

"i don't want to be alone." she whispered, trying to hold herself together.

she got up again before going back upstairs for her phone. it was a school day but when she realized jisung wasn't up, she had an intuition that something must've happened.

picking up the phone, y/n quickly called the police.

"hello, 911, what is your emergency?"

y/n wiped her tears before speaking.

"yes, i would like to report a case. my grandma and brother have been missing since last night."

"i see, can you give more details, miss? when did they go missing and why do you think that?"

"i came home at around 8. yesterday, i was at a friend's house so i asked my grandma to pick up my brother. when i returned, the lights were off so i thought they were sleeping. when i woke up, they were gone. usually, we would be eating breakfast after getting ready for school. and they always send me a text of where they are going but they didn't so i know something happened."
y/n explained everything that happened.

"i see. what is your name and the name of your family members and where you live?"

"i am park y/n. my grandmother is park g/n and my brother is park jisung."

"alright, we'll send someone over right away."

y/n nodded and thanked the man for his help. guilt filled her heart because she believed it had to do with why she always felt someone was following her.

but who?

*****
well that escalated quickly.