chittaphon leechaiyapornkul

chittaphon leechaiyapornkul danced himself away so that he wouldn't have to think of her. he was depressed, blaming himself for not knowing how to help her.

the first time she met him was when he had just moved to south korea a year ago.

that time, he was extremely lost and couldn't find his way back to his house at all.
it was a relief he met a female who helped him find his house despite looking like a cold person. before going in, ten had asked to take a picture with her, so that he wouldn't forget her kindness.

the second time they met, the roles were reversed as he was the one who saved her.
he was just hanging out at the han river and was about to return home when he saw a motionless body.

ten panicked, as he didn't know what was wrong. he tried to wake her up, seeing as she was passed out. he thought she was dead but when he felt a faint pulse, he immediately called for help. thankfully, they took her to the hospital in time.

he wanted to go as well but couldn't as his mother called him to return back home since it was already late.

he thought he'd never meet her again but fate brought them together.

despite not knowing her, he made it his personal goal to get close to her and be a great friend so that she wouldn't do anything dumb like she did back then.

ten exhaled heavily from all the hard dance moves, but in the end he still thought of her.
she had a way of making him emotional.

although he appeared cheerful all the time, ten was quite sensitive, he kept on thinking about how the girl who almost killed herself a few months ago was the same girl who helped him.

today, it was the same as she was in the hospital, not going conscious at anytime.

"if you knew i saved you that night, would you have felt something more than just friends towards me?" ten asked himself, as he couldn't hold back his tears. he began to cry, letting everything loose, only to hear his phone ring.

ten quickly wiped his tears, and cleared his throat a few times so he didn't sound like he was just crying.

"yes?" he asked, not expecting jisung's loud voice.

"hyung! if you don't come to the hospital now, i don't think noona will wake up!"

once ten heard those words, it was as if he went back in time, seeing her on the hospital bed tortured his mind, and he could no longer take it.

he stood up, putting his phone away before pulling his sweater off the floor.

ten sloppily tied his shoes, rushing out the building and hailing a cab to the hospital.

ten paid the driver first so that he could just get out when they arrived at the hospital.

after getting there, ten quickly opened the door, sprinting into the building and running up to the nurse at the front counter.

"chittaphon leechaiyapornkul here to see park jisung." he simply stated before running off to the elevator. rapidly pressing the floor she was located on, ten's heart rate increased per minute.

once he was in front of her door, ten calmed himself down before grabbing the doorknob with sweaty hands. turning it, he pushed the door open, only to be met with the worried faces of jisung and g/n.

"how is she?" ten managed to ask as he eyed the bed she was sleeping on.

"she's been calling your name repeatedly. i think only you can bring her back." jisung gestured for ten to move closer to where you were.

ten slowly stepped nearer, hearing your faint voice.

"chittaphon......"

hearing her call his real name was very formal, but he still liked it nonetheless.

"y/n, i'm right here." he picked up your hand on his side, lacing it with his.
ten then fell to his knees, making him look dramatic.

he was exhausted from dancing too much and all the running, but it was worth it to see you had progressed to a better condition.

"hyung, can't you think of a way to make her wake up?" jisung asked looking at your closed eyes. he tried opening them a few times but you still didn't show any signs of reaction.

ten sobbed weakly as he brought your hands to touch his cheeks. he had never cried so much in his life and if you died, he wouldn't know what to do.

a few moments passed and ten felt your palms move against his cheeks. he was startled by the movement but his eyes brightened up when he saw your smiling face.

y/n's face was still pale but you were able to wake up.

"omo......" her grandma couldn't believe she came back because of ten. even jisung was dumbfounded. he thought ten was just a good friend but now, he understood ten saw his sister more than a friend.

"i had a dream. in it, i was lost in the darkness. but, a dork named chittaphon became my prince charming. he somehow saved me and led me back to where i belong." y/n narrated, the smile never leaving her eyes.

"idiot, i feel tricked." ten whined as he got back up, sitting on the edge of your bed.

"next time, i'm never going to help you again." he pouted, but didn't really mean the words.

"i'm all better now. i promise i won't be like this anymore. i have you, my family and the others as well, right?" y/n tried to soothe him and pinched his cheeks lightly.

"well, since noona's back, we'll excuse ourselves." jisung realized where things were going and grabbed his grandma, leading them out.

once the two were gone, ten looked at your eyes in seriousness.

"will you be mine?"

even his tone was serious but you couldn't take him serious at the moment and giggled.

"it took you long enough to confess."

ten dropped the seriousness, rolled his eyes and shrugged,

"whatever."

he then grinned since he could tell the feeling was mutual.

"you don't meet the height requirement for my ideal type, sorry." you joked causing him to frown but he leaned in, attaching his lips to yours.

before you could react, he held your hands in his chest tightly, preventing you from pushing him away.

only when he was satisfied did he pull away, smirking. you hated to admit it but the kiss felt nice. he had soft lips and the kiss was a gentle one you wouldn't forget.

"i really love you....." ten told you earnestly and you nodded,

"i love you too."

you loved everything about this thai. from the moment y/n met him, he made a big impact on her life with his assertive personality.

despite so many people who liked her, she had a connection with him that would last a long time.

*****
End: Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul