4.2

y/n walked home alone. everything seemed fine but she couldn't help but feel someone was following her again.

as she crossed the street, someone tapped her shoulder, startling her.

"are you going home from the game?" y/n saw it was only haechan. she was relieved as he gave her a smile.

"i'm coming over today, me and jisung are studying for tests."
he let her know as they walked to her house together. once she got home, y/n headed straight to her room.

she finished off her homework and after cooking dinner, she returned to get a good night's sleep.

*********
the next day, y/n went to school with jaehyun who insisted to accompany her. with all the news, he worried she might be in danger. little did he know he was right.

when the follower saw y/n with jaehyun, they stopped following. anger and jealousy filled the person's heart as they clenched their fists until it began to bleed.

"y/n is mine." the person whispered and left the two.

y/n felt really great because she slept so early. she was even happier when jaehyun offered to go to school with her. she actually felt quite safe having someone to walk with her. she should start doing this more often.

*****

once y/n and jaehyun arrived, ten noticed them and ran up to them.

"hey guys, what's up?" he causally greeted them. he and jaehyun were already on good terms since they were both on the basketball team. jaehyun greeted him back with a smile, showing his dimples that would make any girl melt.

"good morning." y/n greeted the male as someone covered her eyes from behind.

ten was giggling, trying not to say who it was.

"haven't you heard of personal space?" y/n scolded. she really had no idea who it was.

"doyoung?" she guessed, trying to remove the person's hands but it was no use.

"it's me!" yuta's cheerful voice exclaimed and y/n shook her head.

"i should've known."

they continued to class and during home room, y/n noticed winwin was absent. that was strange, he hadn't missed a day. did something happen? usually, she wouldn't pay attention to things like this but because he was a friend, she worried about him.

good thing she had his number. doing something she wouldn't have done in the past, y/n took out her phone and texted winwin while the teacher was talking.

Sorry for not updating for like a million years but here it is! I've been having writers block but after reading more novels, I finally had an idea. I know it's not much but I just want to let you guys know that I'm still here. As always,
thank you so much for the love, I appreciate it so much.

P.S. Have you guys seen NCT 2018 Yearbook?!

Like frfr they tryna kill me.

P.P.S., what do you guys think is the reason Win Win is absent?