the males all listened in silence to the conversation between y/n and her kidnapper.

"i knew it was a male." mark whispered when they heard the deep voice of the kidnapper.

they came up with a plan to trick the kidnapper. y/n allowed herself to be kidnapped purposely, but she was prepared to obtain evidence. so, she made a call to yuta's phone. this way, they could hear everything that was happening on the line. where did y/n hide the phone?

the girl hid it inside her bra so that the kidnapper wouldn't notice anything. by wearing doyoung's baggy sweater, she was able to cover the dent and hide it better.

the kidnapper still hadn't notice her plans yet and was about to reveal himself. on the other end, taeil was recording the whole conversation.

"i still don't understand when he said she's her "family." haechan typed in his phone and the others agreed when they read his note.

the kidnapper was totally nuts, if he was her family, why would he do this to y/n? meanwhile, jisung had a bad feeling as he thought of a possibility.

"hyungs, i have a guess on what he means." he typed on jaehyun's phone, garnering their attention.

"is he a cousin?" ten typed because that was a way they could be related. before jisung could reply, the kidnapper's deep voice came from the phone.

"i'm your half-brother."

everyone's eyes widened at this, half-brother?!

"i was right." jisung had deduced this when he was in the kidnapper's room.

"i saw a picture of our father with a different woman holding a baby boy. it was then i realized, he could be our older half-brother."
he typed, showing the older males who found it hard to believe.

*****

"i'm your half-brother." the male stood up, a wide grin on his face.

y/n was flabbergasted. no, she was beyond that. did this dude say he was her half-brother?

actually, y/n knew her mother was his father's second wife. he had married once but it failed so he divorced his first wife. after that, he met her mother, fell in love again and y/n and jisung were born.

however, the family never brought his ex-wife up because that was already in the past. you never questioned who his ex-wife was because your family was completed, what more could you want?

she felt a bit betrayed. if you had another sibling, why didn't they let you know?

"we met when you were in first grade. at the time, i was only 10 and you were 6. we were both so young and instantly became attached to one another. you promised that once you were old enough, you would marry me.
however, when i showed mom a picture of you, she had a look of distress."

he began, reminiscing the past of how his mother warned him to not be friends with the girl he liked.

"i asked her why she didn't want me near you but she would never give me a reason. to separate us, she even moved back to her hometown." his voice grew louder, because he was clearly angry at his mother for not letting him see you.

"i endured all the years without you, until i was strong enough. with my own hands, i choked her to death. i only found out the truth from her last words. "y/n is your sister."
who would have imagined, two innocent children who loved each other sincerely couldn't be together because they shared the same father, right?" he let out a chuckle, standing up and walked to the drawer.

y/n was speechless. this man was a psycho. he killed his own mother and even after knowing she was related to him by blood, he still wanted to marry her?

"you're sick. i would never have made that promise if i knew you were my brother in the first place." she stated without a hint of emotion. now that she knew his relation to her, she still needed his name.

"how can you prove we're related?" she asked, trying to get his name from his mouth. by asking this, she was implying that she didn't believe him but the man chuckled again.

"don't worry. mom put our father as my father and grandma knows my existence. of course, i don't care if you're my half-sister. i still love you." he told you, making you want to vomit blood.

"disgusting." she glared at him.

*****
nope, we still don't know his name.

btw, for the endings, do you guys want me to do it oldest to youngest or the other way around?