5.0

"you bastard. you should have never came back." y/g/n stated coldly, glaring at the person grinning before her.

"oh grandma, you know how much i love y/n, i told you, one day i'd return, didn't i?" the person smiled, showing off their white teeth.

"if only they allowed us to be together, i wouldn't have to choose this method!" the person's mood changed, banging their hand on the table.

"where's jisung? don't you dare hurt him. he's your-" before y/n's grandma could finish, the person cut her off,

"i know! i don't need you telling me that."

the old lady's face turned solemn as she looked at the person with disappointment.

"if you know, then why are you doing this? you're crazy!" she exclaimed, making the person leave the room. although she was tied up, the person didn't make it so tight that her skin hurt.

***
a search team was sent out to investigate where y/n's grandma and brother could have been.

"it's unsafe for you to stay alone, why don't you stay over at my house?" jaehyun suggested. although the girl was worried, it was probably the best choice. what if the kidnapper's target was her? it had to be the follower, she deduced after connecting all the odd things that has happened.

"should i call the others? the more people, the more safe it will be." he added and the girl nodded, feeling that it would be better.

the officer told the three students to go to school and that they would handle the case.

once y/n, jaehyun, and taeyong arrived at school, it was already lunch. of course, they had a legal excuse so they weren't marked tardy and allowed to go to their classes regularly.

when y/n entered the cafeteria, yuta, ten, and winwin (who already got better) immediately ran up to her.

"what happened?"

"where were you this morning?"

"i was very worried."

they all said at once, making your head hurt.
you were feeling depressed but you didn't want to go telling everyone your business. still, they were great friends so they deserved to know.

"let's go somewhere private." you proposed and they followed you to an empty room.

they were all confused by the way you were acting and thought something bad must have happened after all.

"grandma and jisung went missing. it's my fault." you couldn't hold back your tears and started crying in front of all of them. they looked at you sadly, trying to think of what to do.

ten was the first to touch your shoulder and pulled you into a hug. yuta joined in, hugging both of you and winwin joined the group hug as well. although he disliked skinship, if it helped to make you feel better, he would do it.

"we're really sorry to hear that." yuta said softly.

ten nodded, slowly patting the girl's back.

they stayed for what seemed like forever before returning to their classes as if everything was alright. before dismissal, jaehyun texted all the boys in their groupchat, inviting them to stay overnight and that y/n would be there because it was dangerous for her to be at home alone.

he explained what was going on, causing a lot of them to worry and quickly text y/n in hopes to cheer her up and comfort their crush.

*****
hm, who really is the stalker/kidnapper?