6.1

"noona!" jisung ran up to his sister who had just returned. their grandma followed after, hugging the boy.

y/n's face was pale, as if she had just been struck with a bolt of lightning.

"what's wrong?" doyoung asked, approaching her first. the others followed behind, all greeting grandma to show respect and their worry for her.

"i remember everything now." y/n teared up, letting herself fall on the ground lifelessly.

as every missing piece of memories filled her head, it overwhelmed the female who had just discovered a surprising truth a while ago.

"y/n!" mark was the first to react, running to hold her up.

"we should take her to the hospital." winwin suggested, his voice laced with worry, seeing the person he cared about hurt.

he was shocked to find out that y/n's own brother had been stalking her, and felt bad because he couldn't do any to help her. if he had been more attentive, maybe none of this would have happened.

*****
everyone waited outside the room, filling up all of the seats they had.

a few males paced back and forth, anxiously waiting for the doctor to come out.

"she said she remembered everything." doyoung informed, causing mark's eyes to light up.

"then she remembers me now!" he half-shouted, not wanting to seem too happy.

"how did she regain all of them though? grandma, did something happen?" jisung asked because he was curious how her sister was able to get her memories back.

"i told her the name of her brother and she suddenly had a stunned look on her face." she answered, thinking of how your face changed.

after a few minutes, the doctor came out the room.

"the patient is fine, she just fainted due to stress and shock." he informed in a serious tone.

"however, ma'am," the doctor specifically turned to y/n's grandma since she was the legal guardian.

"were you aware that miss y/n went through psychological repression?"

hearing the doctor's question, everyone was astonished.

"doctor, what do you mean? please explain in details." the lady had never knew about this. she only thought y/n lost her memories from the car accident.

"psychological repression is a defense mechanism were individuals push away unwanted or disturbing thoughts or memories." he explained, confusing the foreigners as they weren't used with medical terms.

"what i mean is, the patient collapsed because those repressed memories are back. we don't know when she'll wake up because this isn't something physical but mental. she's trying to take in the unwanted memories but her mind is too weak."

*****
what will happen from now on?
this is like those kdramas now 😂😂😂