nakamoto yuta

nakamoto yuta had just finished a soccer match when he heard his phone ring. tired, he picked up the call because it was jisung. he wondered what was up for the boy to call him since jisung usually texted him.

"yuta hyung! hurry to the hospital! noona is talking!" yuta had put him on speaker so he heard the boy very clearly. hearing those words, yuta didn't even change back into his regular clothes and dashed to the hospital.

he didn't take a shower so all the sweat from playing soccer was still there. despite his dirty condition, he just wanted to see you.

he ran like flash, as he did the night he rushed you to the hospital. after the last day of school last year, he planned on going to your house to visit. however, jisung told him you weren't home so he went somewhere else to sulk.

when it got dark and he was going home, he heard a female crying. initially, he thought it was a ghost so he was frightened. however, he was curious so he went closer until he saw a girl shoving down yellow pills in her mouth.

he believed it was a crackhead but when he stopped hearing the cries, he crept closer, realizing it was the girl whom he had planned to see today. yuta was thunderstruck by what he saw and checked to see if you were breathing. he shook y/n, trying to wake her up but when she didn't respond, he picked the girl up, carrying her all the way to the hospital. in order to save you, he ran as if his life depended on it.

the doctors had to get the drug out y/n's system so he wasn't allowed to see her right away. when you finally came to, he was going to barge in and ask why you would do something so stupid but he heard you talking to yourself which made him stop.

"who would be foolish enough to save someone worthless like me? they should have let me die."

those words really hurt yuta even though he knew you didn't know he saved you. he felt like he couldn't be more than a friend to you and you wouldn't be capable of love. nevertheless, he was still kind to you and tried to be cheerful, smiling in front of you. if you didn't know it was him, you wouldn't be angry at him, so he never brought it up ever again.

once he arrived, the elevator was full so yuta used the stairs albeit being extremely exhausted.

standing in front of your room, he turned the knob, putting his head in.

"how is she?" he managed to ask, out of breathe from all the stair climbing.

jisung's mood brightened when he saw yuta.

"she's been calling your name repeatedly. i think only you can bring her back." jisung told yuta who became flustered by his words.

yuta exhaled and inhaled slowly as he walked over to you. jisung wasn't lying. you were calling him.

"yu....ta...."

he started crying as he fell to his knees beside your bed. yuta grabbed your hands, squeezing them tightly. he loved you so much.

"come on y/n. please wake up...." he spoke in japanese, begging you to get up.

"wake up and talk to me....."

jisung patted his back, as a form of comfort.

he wanted to cry seeing yuta cry but he held his tears in for only when you woke up.

"i will never hide anything from you again. yes, i saw you eating those pills and i regret not stopping you in time." he confessed, putting his head on the bed so that his forehead touched your hands.

"i will do anything so just come back to me....."
he sounded so desperate, as if you had already died. g/n watched yuta a bit startled but she knew his feelings for you were true and genuine.

yuta kept crying and asking you to come back for five more minutes until he felt your hands grip his hands back. it shocked him, and he quiet down, looking at you who had opened her eyes.

even jisung wasn't expecting this to happen so he instantly let the tears fall, a grin forming on his face.

"oh my god. am i seeing things? my y/n is awake!" your grandma exclaimed, thanking god for this miracle.

"y/n, you really came back." yuta sniffed, sucking up his tears. he had no regrets even if you saw him cry. he loved you even more now that you had came back. he wasn't going to let someone else take you away.

"i love you. please be my girlfriend." he said seriously as if he wasn't crying thirty seconds ago.

y/n giggled softly. yes, she giggled seeing yuta ask her out.

"if you hadn't brought me to the hospital, i wouldn't have lived to see this day." she said, causing him to frown.

"don't change the topic. i need to know your answer, park y/n." he tried to sound mean but it wasn't working at all.

"fine, i'll be your 恋人." she replied, holding his hands even tighter.
(koibito means lover in japanese)

yuta had been there for her a lot of times. he made y/n's heart flutter countless times but she was just scared to accept them since she didn't want to lose him either. by keeping him at friend zone, she thought he would eventually lose feelings but who knew this japanese would be so possessive like the anime boyfriends.

"really? you're not lying right?" yuta still had to make sure he wasn't imagining things. he felt jisung pinch his back, causing him to groan in pain.

"she already accepted your confession." he told the older man, forgetting all about formality.

"いたい!(ouch!)
can you guys leave for a few minutes though so can we have some time alone?" yuta requested and g/n simply chuckled before exiting the room to go tell the doctor about your awakening. jisung left after her but he tried to peek through the transparent wall part to get a glimpse of what yuta was trying to do.

being left alone with yuta, y/n didn't feel awkward anymore. she finally managed to accept her repressed memories but sort her feelings out as well.

he was the one she liked since she met him. his smile which was radiant as the sun, his lips which were kissable and his bright personality attracted her to him.

"so, are you serious about what you said earlier?" he asked once again making you want to be sarcastic.

"no, i was talking to the wall." you sassed him, but he pinched your cheeks, stealing a kiss from your lips.

he stood back up, smirking at you who had a shocked look.

*****
End: Nakamoto Yuta