7.0

"she's been like this for a week now. will she ever wake up?" jisung was literally crying, seeing his one and only sister in this state.

"it's all that park chanyeol's fault! if he hadn't trigger the memories she wanted to forget, she wouldn't have ended up like this." he was bitter that his older brother was such a nutcase.

the doctor came out the office, preparing to tell the two about her conditions.

"i looked at her previous medical records and found out something." the doctor pulled out a file.

handing it over to the woman, y/n's grandma read the file with wide eyes.

"she overdosed on pills?" she felt like a bad guardian for not knowing this. when you were self-harming, she knew about that and got you help but she never knew y/n took pills.

"it was a suicidal action and although she survived, she repressed the memory so no one would find out. however, a male brought her to the hospital when she passed out so we were able to do a drug test." the doctor explained how y/n tried to commit suicide a few months ago but she was saved in time.

"she's keeping all her problems inside and not telling anyone. at first glance, y/n may just seem anti-social and nerdy but she's slowly shook signs of having bpd. if she doesn't wake up, we'll have no choice but to say she's in a vegetative state." the doctor said, letting them go inside y/n's room.

*****
the day he found her almost dead was probably the scariest thing that ever happened.

she was prostrate on the ground, tablets of pills scattered about. it made his heart break to see the girl try and kill herself. although he didn't know why she would want to kill herself, he quickly called the ambulance and took her to the nearest hospital.

they saved her in time, but when she woke up, she kept on crying and crying. he didn't know what to do.

should he walk in and comfort her?

or should he let her have time alone?

in the end, he left her alone for personal reasons but he felt an attachment to her since that day.

when they met again, he recognized her as the girl whom he saved that night. however, he didn't want to bring the incident up as she seemed much better than when he last saw her.

if she was doing fine, then there's no need to bring up the fact that she tried to kill herself once right?

*****

"noona, you'll wake up. i just know it." jisung leaned his head on the female's chest, hearing her slow heart beat. she was still breathing so she was alive.

he wanted to hear her voice, see her smile, and eat her cooking like everyday.

"you have people who love you, why would you try and kill yourself?" he asked and heard his sister's voice.

it was faint but he clearly heard it.

"jisung, y/n just spoke right now!" g/n exclaimed excitedly. joy filled her heart as she smiled at jisung who looked surprised but was smiling as well.

"she said one of the hyung's name." jisung looked up at his grandma.

once again, they heard your voice calling a name.

"it has be the person she likes, quickly call him here!" the grandma told jisung who nodded before grabbing his phone on the table.

after about ten minutes, the person jisung called rushed over to the hospital, quickly running to y/n's room.

"how is she?" he panted, looking at jisung.

"she's been calling your name repeatedly. i think only you can bring her back." jisung told the male, making him blush.

"hyung, are you perhaps...... the person who found my sister when she almost died?" jisung asked curiously but he had a feeling his guess was right.

*****
this is where the separate endings begin,
enjoy!