3.1

"she passed away and i could never forgive myself. if only i knew she was suffering from cancer, i would've treasured her even more. love more and do lots of things couples do."
y/n lamented sadly crying.

"it's ok. it wasn't your fault." winwin patted her back softly.

"you must really love her." yuta said looking down.

"i did. i didn't want to interact with anyone after her death but i met you guys." y/n smiled and looked at all of them.

even taeyong was surprised she had lost someone so important.

he felt sorry for her.

he didn't believe in true love but hearing her story, he fell for her even more.

"did you ever like anyone before you met her?" haechan asked and y/n smiled bitterly again.

"i did." she replied and glanced at mark.

their eyes met for a split second before y/n stood up.

"i'll clean up since everyone's finished everything." she smiled trying to make the mood better.

no one talked when she went into the kitchen.

they knew she needed time alone.

*****

after cleaning up, everyone decided to watch a movie on Netflix.

y/n felt much better after letting her feelings out.

the company decided to watch a comedy since there were young children and they couldn't watch a horror movie or romance because it was too cheesy.

the evening soon turned to night amd everyone grew tired.

y/n's grandma came back home and was surprised to see a group of teenagers laughing and joking around in her living room.

she was smiling because her granddaughter had finally opened up to other people.

"ok children, won't your parents get worried if you stay here all night?" y/n's grandma spoke startling everyone.

"granny!" yuta exclaimed smiling brightly at her.

"i see you made quite a lot of friends y/n my dear. i'm curious why they're all boys though." she teased while y/n looked confused.

"granny can we please have a sleep over? there's no school tomorrow anyways." jisung pleaded with aegyo.

"fine, but don't be too loud. and of course, no inappropriate or mature stuff." she pointed a finger in the air.

"good night." the older lady went upstairs while the others looked on in awe.

"wow! she's so cool." ten exclaimed smiling widely.

"wait, do we have enough blankets?" haechan asked suddenly.

"there's a lot in the attic but sharing one is better." jisung stated.

"i'll go get them." y/n proclaimed and taeyong stood up,

"i'll help you."

the boys weren't shocked as they had gotten to know each other by playing ice breaker.

taeyong was actually a really chill guy with cold vibes.

"sure." y/n said as they both went up the attic.

*****
y/n carried a stack of pillows while taeyong carried the blankets.

not a word was spoken between the two as y/n turned around, she accidently tripped.

taeyong was behind her and he fell as well, with y/n landing on top of him as the blankets and pillows scattered.

y/n groaned from the impact and opened her eyes to meet taeyong's cold ones. he seemed to be zoning out.

"i'm sorry." she apologized and was about to get off of him but he stopped her.

"taeyong?" she arched an eyebrow.

"let's stay like this. just for a few moments." he said quietly and y/n reluctantly accepted.

her head was on his chest and she could hear his heart beating rapidly.