5.3

jisung rang the doorbell repeatedly but nobody answered. he didn't know where the kidnapper put his grandma so he decided to get help from his sister.

however, she wasn't home so did she get kidnap as well? worry filled his mind and he screamed when a hand touched his shoulder.

turning to the person, jisung sighed since it was only haechan.

"you scared me!" the younger male breathed out.

haechan didn't say a word as he grabbed the boy's hand, dragging him inside jaehyun's house.

the older males stopped what they were doing and all rushed up to jisung.

"are you alright?"

"what happened?"

"did you see the kidnapper's face?"

"where's y/n?"

the poor boy was bombarded with a million questions as he tried to understand what happened.

"let him talk!" haechan exclaimed, shutting them all up.

"so noona went to the kidnapper?" jisung asked once they had all calmed down.

"she had a plan to catch the stalker but we're still worried. she didn't even tell us where the address was so we can't do anything but wait since she wants to involve the police last."
doyoung explained, thinking how silly his friend was for risking her life.

"i'm really about to go crazy. why would she do something so crazy like this?!" jisung exclaimed with anxiety.

"bro chill, we have to trust her too." mark told him as he believed her plan would work if they all cooperated.

just as jisung was about to open his mouth to whine again, a phone rang, alerting everyone.

"it's mine." yuta showed everyone the caller was y/n and put a finger on his lips for them to be silent.

pressing the accept button, yuta turned the speaker on.

*****
why is y/n calling yuta?