3.4

"this turned out better than i expected!" jaehyun beamed as he ate the stew with his rice.

"i didn't really do much though." y/n said and told them taeyong was the one who cooked it. she only helped out.

"taeyong cooked it?" ten questioned while he scooped more stew for his plate.

"don't be greedy. there's plenty for everyone." yuta ordered as the others were fighting over more meat.

"this is too good." haechan smilied brightly as if it was the best thing he ever tasted.

"i should be getting the most protein here cause i play basketball." ten whined.

"well i play soccer too so i should get more." yuta argued as he grabbed his spoon and took more meat.

"you guys are so petty." mark commented in english as he shook his head.

"you called me pretty?" winwin asked as he misheard mark's words.

"thank you." winwin gave him a gentle smile and mark reminded himself not to make remarks out loud anymore.

y/n ate quietly and found herself smiling more. she enjoyed the company of them. a sense of belonging filled her heart.

"noona looks happier now."

jisung thought as he also smiled. his sister had always put hin before herself. now, she met new people who made her comfortable.

"are you guys doing anything today?" jisung asked so everyone heard him.

"nah, i already moved in so i'm free all day." ten was the first to answer.

"should we hang out and get to know one another?" jaehyun suggested.

"that's not a bad idea." yuta agreed.

"i'd love to but I have vocal lessons this afternoon." taeil said, looking disappointed.

"it's ok. we can hang out another time so you won't feel out." jisung told him smiling.

*****

monday came, and everyone was tired to go back to school.

y/n was walking to school and on her way, she noticed a suspicious person following her. she pretended not to notice and continued walking until she reached gates of the school. there were a lot of people so whoever was following her left.

I'm so sorry for not updating last week! I have so much work that I haven't had time to write new chapters. I have 2 projects due next week so I really wanna finish those and work on this.

Also , thank you so much for 11k, you guys are really the best! There will be 7.0 chapters (or 70) and I already decided how the ending will turn out so please continue to support this book.
This chapter is short but the later ones are going to be long.