3.2

the pair stayed like that for a few minutes until taeyong calmed down.

"can i get up now?" y/n asked and he let her.

taeyong scratched his head awkwardly before apologizing.

"sorry. i figured you would want a big hug after what you told us." he said and y/n looked at him with a straight face, but a small smile formed as she said,

"thank you."

that made taeyong's heart flutter even more.

"we should bring this down before the others start to wonder what's taking us so long." y/n chuckled a little.

he found it so adorable, the girl who was seen rarely smiling was now chuckling in front of him.

"sure." taeyong smiled and the two carefully headed downstairs being careful not to fall while on the stairs.

"its about time you guys came back." ten said loudly with suspicion in his voice.

"sorry, they're heavy. help please?" y/n said and immediately the boys tried to take the blankets from her.

"a girl shouldn't be carrying heavy loads. let the men do it." jaehyun smiled as his dimples became visible.

soon the sofas and couch were moved to create enough room in front of the television, where two matresses were set up.

the boys then divided up into two groups of three and two.

the first trio were: mark, haechan, and haechan who were the maknaes.

the second trio were the foreigners:
ten, winwin, and yuta.

the first duo were the best friends taeyong amd jaehyun.

the other duo consisted of taeil and doyoung.

y/n was the only female so she slept on the couch.

some of the boys were busy telling jokes while the t.v. was on. a few on their phones or already sleep.

y/n fell asleep fast despite the noise.

seeing her sleeping, ten had an idea.
he secretly took selfies with y/n in the background. yuta saw what he was doing and asked ten to send him the pictures too.

after ten sent him the photos, yuta said,

"now all i gotta do is just crop you out."

ten pinched him playfully on the side causing him to laugh loudly which caused winwin to wake up.

"what are you guys doing?" he asked in a deep raspy voice.

"taking pictures of y/n." yuta told him and winwin sat up instantly.

"i want to too." he quickly took out his phone and began capturing her sleeping face.

ten decided to get out of his spot and take pictures of the maknaes, who were all asleep, hugging each other.

"this is great for blackmail." he whispered in an evil way.

he looked at the others and saw more possible victims. taeyong and jaehyun were sharing earbuds and had their eyes closed, jamming to their music.

"taehyun my otp." ten snickered.

just as he was about to press the camera button, taeyong's eyes opened and glared at him.

ten quickly went back to his place but not before secretly taking a photo of the two.

after more fooling around, everyone finally fell asleep.

there were a few people who were snoring but the others around them were tolerable.

***

triple update because you guys have been so supportive. ❤❤❤❤