3.8

jaehyun looked at them suspiciously and y/n spoke up.

"we were just talking about how i received a love letter, but i have no idea who it's from."

jaehyun eyed the piece of paper in her hand.

"maybe it's a prank?" jaehyun said as he sat down next to taeyong.

"i don't think so." yuta disagreed.

"me too," winwin agreed with him.

"if it was a prank, wouldn't the person have shown themselves already?"

"y'all thinking to deep about this. i guess y/n just has a secret admirer somewhere." ten said, trying to sound convincing.

even though the boys all felt something towards y/n, they weren't open about their romantic feelings. they kept things platonic so they could know more about her and then move on to the next step.

"you guys calm down. it's just a letter." taeyong told them even though he was curious as to who sent it.

"let me see it. i can tell if it's male or female by their handwriting." jaehyun said, taking the letter from y/n.

taeyong leaned over his shoulder and looked st the writing.

"the handwriting is very feminine. it's a girl." jaehyun said just as the bell rang, indicating that lunch was over.
people stood up and threw out their trash, while y/n tried to take in what she found out.

*****

"y/n, y/n." winwin called repeatedly in class as the female zoned out.

"oh um, sorry." she apologized after hearing him. she was distracted ever since lunch time and couldn't stop thinking about who sent the letter. maybe it has something to do with the follower. she shrugged it off and listened to the lecture being given.

winwin however continued to glance at y/n for her was worried about her. he felt something was off about the letter. he was curious who sent it but he didn't know that many people.

*****
it was already dismissal and they called the basketball players to report to the gymnasium.

ten stood up excitedly and ran out before reminding the others to come.

y/n packed up as well as the others and she told them they could ahead of her.

"i'll go to my locker first."

y/n walked to her locker, which was on the third floor and saw a familiar figure.

"ah, y/n." taeil waved to her.

y/n bowed and gave him a smile.

"are you going to the game?" she asked and he nodded.

"i'm going to look for mark. see you there." he walked off and y/n tensed up at the mention of mark.
she always felt uncomfortable around him even when they hanged out as a big group. she always tried to avoid him. she knew he claimed to know her in the past but she couldn't remember him.

continuing to her locker, y/n's eyes widened when she saw her bag of extra clothes were gone. after what happened last time, she made sure to bring extra clothes in case of an emergency but they were gone.

she didn't think much of it the first time or when she saw the news about the underwear thief but now she knew someone had been stalking her.

who could have possibly figured out her locker combination?

y/n panicked and looked around for any other students. there was no one but her in the hallway since everyone went home or to the game.

feeling something ominous, y/n put away her stuff and left for the gym.

after she left, the person walked out from the corner, smirking.

"y/n, don't worry i'll return these to you after i use it for 'special purposes.'"

*****
Mis amores, sorry for not updating for so long! I've been busy with school work and community service so I haven't had the chance to work on this book. I've been having writers block too so please forgive me.

I appreciate all the votes and comments. You guys are really awesome for blowing up my notifications.

 You guys are really awesome for blowing up my notifications