Badgirls/Playgirls

Names:

Leyanne "Ley" Chua-silent, nerd (but not wearing glasses), loves book, music is her world, laging tulog, caring, childish (minsan), color black, red, and blue is her favorite color. She does not believe in love. Kasi alam nya love is complicated. She is also a playgirl. She flirt but not sex. Siya ang tumatayong leader sa kanilang grupo. Ayaw sa skirt na maliit, sa makeup na makapal, high heels na sobrang taas ng takong. She loves wearing big size t-shirt, jeans, sneakers, and cap. She's good in seducing guys. And also loves playing basketball. Her comfort food is dark chocolate.

Althea "Thea" Villahermosa- loves music, reading love stories, noisy girl. She don't believe in love cause she always saying na ang korni daw. Childish, player of volleyball, smart, good in speaking english, every guy's dream. She wear shorts short, high hells, simple make up, dresses, crop tops, blouse (manipis), long rebounded hair. She flirt to but not into sex. Hindi iniintide ang feelings ng lalakeng nasasaktan nya. Has a good voice. Pink is her favorite color. Her comfort food is kimchi.

Ailleen "Leen" Condeza- childish, noisy like Thea, loves drawing anime. She believes in love she always said may Forever. But she is not into relationship. She flirt like Ley and Thea. Sex, no! Her favorite color is violet and pink. Vollyball player din kagaya ni Thea. Mahilig sa sweets. Ang comfort food ay cake. Parang si Ley din mag damit pero mahilig sya sa high heels katulad ni Thea. Loves reading love stories and novels.

Christine "Tine" Cinso-youngest of the group. Reading is her hobby, childish, caring, laging hawak ang cellphone, hugotera (minsan). Love, she don't believe in that like Ley and Thea. Laging nyang sinsabi na walang forever, lolokohin ka lang yan etc. Fovorite color is blue. Crop tops, high heels, make ups, dresses is her favorites. She flirt, and just like Ley ,Thea and Leen not into sex. Mataray pero mabait. Her comfort food is adobo. Player of volleyball.