Playboys

Names:

Cyrus Zyan Park- nerd ( wearing glasses), weird, good at singing and dancing. He does not believe in love. Simple has that. Book worm, favorite color is black. Player of basketball, smart. Tumatayong leader of their group. Serious, childish, comport food is ice cream. Hot, sexy. Hair color is dark blue. Flirting, yes! Matangkad na medyo maputi.

Ej Gonzales- smart, Good at singing and dancing like Cyrus. He believe in love. He likes making girls cry. He flirt. Matangkad. Player of basketball. Childish (sometimes). Likes sweets. Color orange is his favorite color. Hot and sexy like Cyrus. Color of hair is white.

Steven Mercado- smart, childish, noisy, drawing is his hobby. He believe in love. But his not into relationship. Player of basketball. He flirt. Favorite color red and black. Color of hair is red. Sexy and hot. Good at singing and dancing like Cyrus and Ej. Likes sweets. Matangkad. He loves playing girls feelings.

James Santos- youngest of the group, pinaka childish, sweet, loves reading, good at dancing and singing like Cyrus, Ej, and Steven. Believe in love. Kasi daw may forever. Color hair is brown. Player of basketball. His good at flirting but he does not into sex. Favorite color is green and blue.