INTRODUCTION

In the early 1400s the world was divided into many small kingdoms. These kingdoms though small had people who were filled with desire, lust and hunger for power. "Hunger for power often makes people blind."

This is exactly what happened in those days. People crossed all limits to obtain power, wealth, land and status. By 1420s almost all the kingdoms were on war with one another. These wars eventually led to immense loss of human life, resources and most of all time. The end of 1430s brought about a remarkable change. The wars had come to an end and many peace treaties were signed.

All this chaos led to the emergence of 'The Ardimentoso' (the fearless) in Europe - a chain of four kingdoms who had emerged victorious in almost all the battles. The four of them though called 'the Ardimentoso' functioned individually, without taking into account each others advice.

The four kingdoms which were awarded with the four different titles of 'the Ardimentoso' are:

1) "The Ardimentoso Of Oceans" -

The title was given to the "Kingdom of Torrentice" owing to their efficiency and excellency in fighting in water bodies.

2) "The Ardimentoso Of Swirls"-

The title was given to the "Kingdom of Iakavou" owing to the bravery shown by them when fighting in extreme windy conditions.

3) "The Ardimentoso Of Peaks"-

The title was given to the "Kingdom of Alves" owing to their efficiency in mountain warfare.

4) "The Ardimentoso Of Leggero"-

The title was given to the "Kingdom of Gallucio" owing to their strength and patience when they fought in deserts and dry conditions.

In this way 'the Ardimentoso' though different from one another had almost equal power and strength. Therefore, they were the strongest and mightiest of all the kingdoms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN MID 1400s

In mid 1400s a change in the behavior and execution of 'The Ardimentoso' was seen. Some became the nest of extreme orthodox minded people while others broadened their horizon and embarked towards modernization.

In all, the two "Ardimentoso's" namely, "The Ardimentoso Of Peaks", i.e., the Kingdom of Alves and "The Ardimentoso Of Oceans", i.e., the Kingdom of Torrentice, were noteworthy. While the latter was considered the most developed in terms of broad-mindedness, the former was considered a total orthodox society.

This is how Alves and Torrentice differed with one another. The differences in their outlook eventually lead to the distance between them.

******************************************************************************************

I know it's a short chapter, but its only the introduction, the real story starts from next chapter. Please do give this book a chance and don't hesitate to give suggestions.

By the way which Kingdom's name did you like the most?

Till the next update, keep shining ;)

-Love Addy :)