A/N

Hey guys!

Sorry this is not an update 😔😔

I just published a new book - 'The Barista's Girl'. It is a humorous story. Please give it a chance.

Here's the summary -

"What do you mean we ran out of coffee?" I ask as my eyes nearly pop out of my socket.

Don't judge me, it's coffee.

"Seriously, it's just coffee," Ryan comments, sitting on the couch.

"Are you kidding me? I have OCD, dude."

"What? OCD?" Ryan asks, looking confused.

"Yes and it's really serious. My psychologist has advised me to take daily pills for it," I reply with my eyes glistening with fake tears.

"Oh my God! I didn't know that. I am really sorry, Jazz," Ryan replies, getting up from the couch and squeezing my hands in comfort.

"If I can do anything, please tell me," Ryan adds.

"Yes, please get me two cups of coffee. Remember to add condensed milk and make a beautiful pattern. Preferably a heart," I reply with a smirk.

"W-What?" Ryan asks, looking between me and a face-palming Al.

"You got tricked by Jazz, Ray. She has an OCD: Obsessive Coffee Disorder. Her psychologist is the barista and by pills, she meant coffee. Any barista would advise their customers to come back again," Al or Alexia explains.

NOW, you are allowed to judge me.

"You couldn't have told me that sooner?" Ryan asks, grumbling.

"Aww! I am not sorry for tricking you Ray. But seriously, dude, you are not going back on your words. Now bring me my coffee, quick!" I try to exit the dramatic way but since I am the epitome of clumsiness, I don't look where I am going and crash straight into the door.

************************************************************************

Jassmine Arora is a 23 year old Indian girl, who's been studing in the USA since the past six years. Pretty simple, right? But who said she can't be clumsy, have an OCD and an addiction for Oreo? Throw in a best friend, superb grades, and coffee. Did I mention Coffee?

With a new Barista in the town, things are about to get heated and mind it, we are not talking about Jazz's hot friend COFFEE, but the 25 year old New Yorker - Xander Lennox.

************************************

So, this is the summary.

Hope you'll give it a chance!!

Till the next update, keep shining ;)

- Love Addy :)