Chapter 48 : PRINCESS SNOW WHITE

Recap -

Marina, Ally, Lucio and Lucca along with Brialle and Nathan reach the kingdom of Mystic Falls. There Marina meets the royal huntress - Alicia Deanders. Ally and Lucio have to go to Vincenzo Island to break a revolt. Nathan stays back with Lucca and Marina, on hearing about his childhood best friend - Princess Admiranda's arrival.

Present -
(Mystic Falls, Alves)

Today, there was something different about the air of the royal palace of Mystic Falls. For starters, Ally and Lucia weren't there for princess Marina, though she found a new friend in the royal huntress - Alicia Deanders.

Even though the two don't have the best of start yesterday. Today, Alicia was back to her usual happy-go-lucky self. Suffice to say, with Alicia being around, Marina did feel like Ally were around her. Alicia was easy going like Anne but serious and protective like Belle when the situation demanded to.

Other than this, Marina hadn't seen Nathan since yesterday night. Sighing Alicia and Marina went to the entrance of the palace, when Nathan had instructed, not asked, them to be there for Princess Admiranda's arrival greetings.

Marina stopped when her eyes landed on Nathan, before she could even say a word, Nathan was engulfed by a white fuzzy ball or what later became  clear to be Princess Admiranda.

"Nathan!!" The young princess greeted Prince Nathaniel while breaking their hug.

"Princess Admiranda, it is a pleasure to see you in the Mystic Falls," Nathan greeted the grey eyed, platinum blonde haired princess.

Marina observed Princess Admiranda, she was wearing a white gown and with her pale skin and platinum blonde hair, no doubt she could be mistaken like a moving white ball who was currently entangled around her husband.

At least Nathan had the decency to move away from the Princess Snow White. Marina thought to herself.

A bit rude, aren't you?
Marina's inner voice remarked curtly.

Before Marina had the chance to respond she was enveloped into a bone crushing hug by none other than Princess Snow White.

"Hello you must be Princess Marina? I am Princess Admiranda," the young princess said, smiling.

"Nice to meet you Princess Admiranda," Marina replied, putting her 'most polite' smile.

"Pleasure is mine," Princess Admiranda said, before going on to exchange greetings with Alicia.

"Okay, enough with the greetings. Come on Miranda, I'll show you your room. Princess Marina would you please see into the preparations for the lunch," Nathan said, before the two walked away.

Miranda? He never gave me a nickname! Not like I wanted to have one.
Marina thought to herself.

Yeah sure.
Marina's inner voice replied, sarcastically.

"You know her," Marina stated as she entered the dining room with Alicia.

"Yeah, she used to come here a lot during childhood," Alicia replied while checking the food that the maid's brought in one by one.

"Why is she so--"

"White?"

"Yeah," Marina replied while checking the crockery arrangement and helping the servants to light the candles on the dining table.

"I think it's because it is colder where she lives. She is a literal Snow White, right?" Alicia asked, while putting the white handkerchiefs.

"No doubt," Marina muttered to herself.