CHAPTER 4 - ALLY

(20years later, At the palace of Torrentice)

"Princess!!"

"Please wait for us," Anne and Belle Schweitzer called out to Princess Marina, while she kept on running in the palace from here to there. Marina was like a waterfall always flowing at such a great speed that no one was able to get hold of her.

"Finally... you... stopped," both Anne and Belle said in unison while panting from all the running.

"Look at both of you, you can't even run."

"The thing is you are a great runner," Anne complained to Princess Marina.

"Is that so?" Without waiting for an answer Princess Marina continued.

"By the way, what's with this 'PRINCESS', how many times have I told you to call me Marina only," Princess Marina said, pointing her finger accusingly at Anne and Belle.

"What's wrong in that?" Anne asked Marina while Marina frowned and her gaze shifted to Belle.

"What? Don't look at me like that. Anne is right actually-" Princess Marina cuts off Belle and her frown deepened if that was even possible.

"Now you both twins are conspiring against me!! That's unfair just because you both are sisters you can't team up against me. As for the part of calling me princess. You both know you are first a sister and a friend to me then a bodyguard," Princess Marina answered while staring at both of them rather angrily.

"But-" Belle started to protest, only to be interrupted by Princess Marina again.

"You are my ALLY !! Anne plus Belle equals to Ally. I know you think that since my parents helped you, you too should give them something in return. But, its not needed we are like a family and will always be," Princess Marina explained to them while smiling.

"We know that Your Majesty has done more than we can ask for. Not only did he give shelter to two abandon babies at the seashore but also took the responsibility of our upbringing. Not to mention that he never ever asked anything in return from us and always treated us like his own children," Belle replied in a serious tone.

"But-"

"That's why we have sworn to protect and be with you till our last breath, that's the least we could do for you," Anne said while cutting off Princess Marina.

Princess Marina looked at her two sister like friends and also bodyguards. The two were of her age but so different. Princess Marina had deep ocean blue eyes ( like her great grand father) and long black hair, a trait she inherited from her father, along with big eyelashes and a well defined jawline with striking features like high cheekbones. While the only thing she and her mother had in common was their fair skin and food choice.

As for Anne and Bella both of them were also independent girls like herself. All three of them were tutored together. While Ally received special training to be bodyguards of Princess Marina. Princess Marina's brother Oliver had taught her the art of fighting, archery, using sword, spears and many more.

Only a few had actually seen, Anne and Belle's faces due to the dress code that both of them were so fond of to follow, but that annoyed Marina like hell.

Anne and Belle liked to wear a long white cape that was attached in such a way that it covered most of their body from anyone's view. To top it all, their outfit consisted of a hood which almost covered their face. Even with the limited vision they always had an upper hand in the fights. Not to mention their capes had a big golden sign of 'The Ardimentoso of Ocean' or the Kingdom of Torrentice and matching white long boots.