CHAPTER 45: HUNTRESS

Hey guys!
So I finally decided to stop being a jerk and update. I am so sorry the late updates. Honestly, I am updating after like four months. So sorry!

Summary:

Marina, the Princess of Torrentice marries Prince Nathaniel Verdirosi, the heir of the Kingdom of Alves, due to a series of events involving Nathan's half brother Prince Alfredo Verdirosi, who happens to be an exact replica of his father - King Vladimir Verdirosi (a complete womanizer). After their marriage the newly wed couple decide to go to Mystic Falls with Ally (Marina's bodyguard & friends), Brialle (Marina's dog) and Lucca (Nathan's best friend).

During their journey they discover the hidden land - The Benedizione, inhabitated by the some of the out casted knights by Nathan's grandfather. The land is ruled by Carl Esposito. After a series of events it turns out Carl's son - Lucio Esposito is Marina's childhood best friend. They call each other Mari & Lui, much to Nathan's dismay. Lui owns a bird of the species "Messagerio Dio" , whom he calls Zitto.

So, Carl allows the royalties to leave only if they allow Lucio to accompany to them. That is how Lucio accompanies them. During their journey, Nathan's jealously towards Lucio & his unintended comparisons of Princess Charlotte with Marina along with Lucca and Nathan's inner voice's snarky remarks makes him realize his feelings for his blue eyed Princess, who hates drinking tonics and sings the poem "Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear".

So, this chapter starts with everyone's ( Mari, Lui, Ally, Lucca, Brialle & Nathan) arrival to mystic falls.
I hope I was able to summarize the events properly, if anyone is still confused, feel free to ask.😊😊😊

At present :
(Mystic Falls)

Marina and Nathan entered the royal palace of Mystic Falls together, followed by Lucio and Lucca, behind whom Ally walked, trying their best to control Brialle from leaping forward and starting his own exploration trip.

"Good afternoon, Your Majesty. We all happily welcome you back in the Mystic Falls, sire," Sir Greenrough, the Mayor of Mystic Falls, greeted Nathan.

"Thank you Sir Greenrough. I appreciate your hospitality. Please ask the servants to escort my friends and Princess Marina to their respective rooms. I'll meet you all in a while," Nathan said before going off with Sir Greenrough.

"Did he say my room?" Marina wondered to herself as Lucca and Lucio along with Ally departed towards their respective rooms.

"Your Highness, this is your room," the maid said guiding Marina into what was 'her' room.

"Thank you," Marina replied to the maid before dismissing her.

As weird as it was, initially when Marina wanted her own room, she was forced to share it with Nathan and now when she had her own room, it just felt weird not having Nathan's things around her or the existence himself.

Shaking off those thoughts, Marina looked around her room. It had beautiful blue wallpapered walls with small silver flowers articulately made on it. On one side laid a bed, two drawers while on the other side laid a pair of armchairs. A big golden chandler hung as a centrepiece of the room.