Chapter 1

~Annabel's POV~

"Come on, Annabel. Loosen up a bit, you have to come with me. Besides, what kind of a best friend would you be, if you didn't come with me?" My best friend Lilly, pounded me. We were supposed to go to her Dad's wedding with her soon-to-be stepmom. Her family loved me, and told Lil that I could attend the wedding as well.

"Probably a bad one, but I don't want to anyways." I replied, plopping down on a hard couch. I grabbed a decorative pillow, and hugged it, while I watched Lilly get ready.

"Why not? Please? I need you! It'll be torturous enough without you." She walked over to her bridesmaid's dress on a hanger in the dressing room. It was a beautiful lilac color, with gorgeous sequins and diamonds filling the top half of the dress. From her waist down to her knees was a lacey material covering a layer of silky material. It was gorgeous. Her hand ran down the dress, admiring it.

"You basically just told me the party will suck, either way." I laughed.

"Come on, you know what I mean! Please just come! Why are you here anyways?" Lilly whined, turning towards the makeup desk. We were the only two in the dressing room, besides make-up artists and hair stylists. Her Dad's fiancé was in another room with the rest of her bridesmaid's getting ready. There was only a couple hours left before the wedding would start.

"Harsh." I joked. "You called me to help you get ready, remember?" I tossed the pillow at her jokingly.

"No, I called you to get ready with me." She grabbed the pillow, playfully tossing it back, before a make-up artist grabbed her face to apply shadow.

"Fine, I'll go. But only because I'm the bestest friend ever." I sighed, pushing myself off the uncomfortable couch, and walked over to a chair infront of a large mirror. A lady with long, deep red nails walked over to me, and started doing my make-up as well.

"Yay, thank you so much!" Lilly peeked at me with one eye.

_____________________________________________

After hair and make-up, it was time for all the ladies to put on their lovely gowns. I was wearing a pretty cotton candy pink colored dress, with a sweetheart neckline. The fabric crossed over each other in the front by my chest area. The chest area of my dress was decorated beautifully with shiny pink jewels. The rest flowed down in an elegant way, stopping just below my knees. I admired my dress, it was gorgeous, and was the main reason I agreed to attend this wedding anyways. I was in no place to pass up the opportunity to look somewhat decent tonight.

"Oh my god, Annabel, you look amazing!" Lilly gushed, as I walked out of the dressing room. All the bridesmaids had on the same lilac dresses, and I wasn't one so I chose my own dress. I blushed, probably making the light pink blush applied on my cheeks earlier brighter than it's supposed to be. I knew I should've stood my ground and told the make-up artist no. I never looked good in blush, anyways.

"Thanks, you too, Lilly, really. Your dad is going to be so happy!" I smiled, slipping next to her. Her light blonde hair was in a side swept hairstyle, with a gorgeous french braid at the back of her head. Her make-up was perfect, as always. Lilly was a really gorgeous girl, and I looked like nothing compared to her. Although tonight, I admit I looked pretty good, myself. My long brown hair was curled to perfection, with two thin braids going across the top of my head. My make-up didn't look too bad either. I'd say I looked pretty hot tonight.

"Come take a picture with us, sweetie!" An older lady called me over. I was too deep into my thoughts of how good I looked, that I didn't realize everyone was taking pictures. Whoops. I walked over, my white heels clicking everytime my foot hit the ground. It seemed like forever before we were done with the pictures, and the ceremony was about to start. I didn't really know anyone there, besides Lilly and her family, who were all sitting in the front row, as bridesmaids, or groomsmen. I sat patiently and politely next to an older woman, who couldn't stop crying, and a girl that looked about my age. She had a pretty face, with gorgeous strawberry blonde hair., and sea green eyes.

"I'm Brielle." She whispered to me, while they exchanged vows.

"Annabel." I smiled. We listened patiently while the ceremony went on, and giggled from time to time about the elderly woman crying hysterically. If Lilly and I didn't see each other for the rest of the night, I hoped I ended up with Brielle.

_____________________________

So I was really mad, because I could only enter one media picture, so the picture on the side, is the picture of Annabel's dress! I hope you liked it, I hope I was as descriptive as possible!