Chapter 58

Playlist for this chapter:

18- One Direction
Fool's Gold- One Direction
Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran

~Harry's POV~

To be honest, I couldn't concentrate on the movie, with Annabel next to me. Even her sitting there, doing nothing besides look innocent, makes me so happy that she's mine. She's oblibious to the fact that I'm observing her profile view, and admiring her absolute beauty, and pureness. I love her with all that I have, and I didn't know how to show that to her. If I ever lost her, I'd go insane.

She lets out a hearty laugh at the movie, and looks at me.

"What?" She asks, her white teeth
sparkling as she smiles.

"Nothing," I shake my head, and smirk.

"Harry, what is it?" She pushes, and I shrug, knowing it'd annoy her. She lets out a sigh, and shakes her head, not being able to hold back a smile. Her eyes go back to the tv, and my eyes go back to her face. Her face is content as she stares at the tv, and her eyelashes are long and curled. Her cheekbones are defined and beautiful, and her skin, smooth and perfect. She looks over at me again, and I get lost in her eyes within seconds.

"Harry why are you staring at me?" She asks. "Just tell me if there's something on my face," She says, bringing her hand to her cheeks. I put my hand on her wrist and push it down, away from her face.

"No, there's nothing on your face." I say.

"Then why are you being weird?!" She chuckles.

"You're beyond beautiful, that's all." I tell her and I love it when color rises to her cheeks, because of me.

"Stop," She blushes, and turns away from me. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me, and she snuggles up to me, her head on my shoulder.

"It's true baby, you're perfect."

"I'm not perfect, you are."

"Me?" I scoff. "I'm nothing compared to you."

"Stop, Harry." She frowns at me, and I push her hair out of her face, and play with it.

"What? It's true. I don't even deserve you." I whisper.

"Harry," She sits up, and sits on my lap, facing me. Her legs wrap around behind me, and she slings her arms around my neck. "You're everything to me. What do you mean you don't deserve me? You've been good to me, and I've never loved anyone like this before. Harry Styles, you are the love of my life. Only you." She says, and kisses my lips softly. Her lips taste sweet, and our lips move softly together, savoring every second. Her tongue brushes past mine, and it gives me goosebumps. She was beautiful, and I knew I would never find anyone that would be more perfect for me than Annabel.

"I love you so much baby." I say, and stare into her eyes.

"I love you more." She says and presses a quick kiss to my lips once more.

"Speaking of which, I don't want you to worry about my boss. I love you and you only, and I need you to know that. If you're afraid of me leaving you, don't be. That's never ever going to happen. So, trust me."

"I do, I'm just scared." I sigh.

"Don't be, Harry, please. You're my one and only."

"Good." I say, and she buries her face into my neck, and plants small kisses. I rub her back with my hand, and I inhale her sweet scent.

"I love you," I hear her say.

"Come here," I say, and she sits up off me, and stands.

"Where are we going?" She asks, and I stand.

"Nowhere, just stay here." I say, and she looks at me suspiciously as I walk into the bedroom. I shuffle through the drawers, and pull out a CD, before walking back out into the living room. I feed the disc into the CD player, and turn the volume up.

A/N: I reaaally highly suggest putting on Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran on for this next part. Trust me when I say, it has a real big effect on this, so I highly suggest listening to it right now. It makes a difference listening!

"Come here," I say, holding out my hand. Annabel smiles, and puts her small hand in mine, and I pull her closer to me. Her arms wrap loosely around my neck, and my hands are placed on her waist. We begin to sway gently to the music, and she smiles up at me.

"What's this?" She asks.
"I felt the need to dance with my beautiful girlfriend." I shrug. Her head is thrown back as she lets out a laugh.
"This song is good, what is it?" She asks.

"Something by Ed Sheeran. I actually like his music." I admit.

"Wow, yeah, it's really good." She agrees and I smile at her.

"So, how long do you have to keep a job in order to move in with me?" I ask.

"How about once I get my first paycheck?" She suggests.

"Or, I could just pay the rent, and that way, we can have sex anytime, any where, and we won't have to worry about being caught."

"Harry!" She laughs, playfully slapping my arm. I laugh along with her, and we continue to dance to the music. I tuck a piece of hair behind her ear, admiring her face. I press my forehead to hers. She smiles, and her eyes flutter shut, as she leans her head against my chest. My chin sits on the top of her head, and she looks up at me.

"I'm short." She pouts and I laugh.

"Yeah, but why do you say that?"

"I always have to look up at you. And everytime I lean against your chest, I hear your heart beat."

"Well, my heart beats for you." I cheesily state and she shakes her head, a smile on her face.

"I love you so much, Harry. Don't ever leave me." She tells me.

"I won't. Ever. As long as you don't leave me." I whisper and she nods. I put my palm flat on her back, and grab her hand, before sweeping her off one foot, and dipping her close to the ground. She lets out a quick yelp.

"Harry!" She laughs, and I stare at her, before kissing her pink lips. I can feel her smiling, and I smile as well. She stands back on her feet, and I spin her under my arm, and she laughs happily.

"Hey, you're birthday is tomorrow, babe." I point out.

"Yes it is," She laughs.

"Well, I still need to get you a gift, and we need to celebrate."

"We really don't, and you don't need to get me anything either. Actually, don't get me anything at all."

"No I want to, you're my girlfriend." I argue, and she rolls her eyes.

"What time is it?" She asks, yawning, and I look at the time.

"12:36."

"It's getting late."

"Yeah, are you tired?" She nods, and rests her head against me again, her eyes closed.

"Let's go to bed." I whisper, caressing her hair gently. Before I know it, Annabel jumps onto me, her legs wrapped around my waist. I support her by placing my hands on her bottom, but I don't make anything of it. Her face buries into my neck, and I walk her to the bedroom, and drop her on the bed, falling on top of her.

"I'm gonna clean up out there, so you can get ready for bed." I whisper and she nods. I begin to stand but her arms wrap around my neck, and she kisses me gently. I pull away after a few seconds, even though I just wanted to stay like that for as long as we could.
After cleaning everything up, and turning off the movie, I brush my teeth and head back to the bedroom.

Annabel is asleep, and I climb into bed with her, after removing my jeans and shirt. She stirs slightly, and moves closer to me as if it was a habit. I kiss her forehead, and wrap my long arms around her small body, before drifting off to sleep with the love of my life.
__________________________
I KNOW THIS IS A SHORTER CHAPTER BUT I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE.
so, how is everyone? i don't know what to write about next without things just jumping straight into what ive been waiting for..